chapter 22

Hiiiiiii... it's me your favorite person in the world... I'm not... okay. Lol anyway I just wanted tall to know I have writers block and I'm be focused on my school work a little bit more. So if the chapter are too short I'm sorry but bear with me.
_____________________________________

andre pov
So here I am about to kill the famous Jojo "loin", I just got done yes I raped her, I won't lie it was amazing I can see why the idiot loves her so much.but she will not be apart of this family. She knows what she did. I hope she loves where I'm about to send you

Me: *points gun at her head* bye bye

Keem: *runs in* HEY DRE YOU SEEN JO- *gets cuts off by seeing what Andre was doing and tackles him*

Me: Lil brother you can't beat me *punch keem*

Fight scene
So andre and keem are throwing punches left and right. Andre is now bleeding while keem is on top beating his head in. After 5 minutes of doing that jamal and cookie ran in and pulled them off. Keem got up and ran to jordan. He notice she had bite marks and bruises everywhere, also near her leg is bleeding. She looked at keem and started crying. And he held her and didn't let go.

Cookie: keem take her and leave

Keem:*crying* I'm so sorry I didn't know *pick her up and take her to his house*

Jordan pov
We got to keep house and the first thing he let me do was nothing. He felt so bad that he didn't leave me alone. They brought the kids and aja over and she is staying in keem guess room. He put the kids to sleep in his room and came in the bathroom to be with me.

Me: babe I can wash alone

Keem: *brings in one of his shirts and my underwear* I don't wanna leave you alone anymore

Me: I'm fine I swear *put half my face underwater*

Keem: babe I just wanna be with you *sits by the bathtub*

Me: well while u are here. Can u do my back?

Keem: sure *grabs rag and starts to wash her back* t had aja

Me: *silent*

Keem: .......and the kids

Me:...........OK

Keem: don't do nothing crazy

Me: oh I won't

The next day

I'm a trooper I'm bounce back the next day. So we get to empire and I make a least 3 sing in one day. I honestly think that's why I'm the best female in the game. I can make songs left and right. Then I went to dance with aja, I won't even lie I think she gotten better. I never seen her move so smooth like. And yes she did come back, but I think she going out tonight with larry. So yeah, I'm just be home with the kids.