The truth comes out

"What the hell is going on?", Gajeel asks. Romeo's dad Macao turn to us. "Lisanna is trying to say that Lucy and Lyon attacked her when you where in infirmary.", he tells us scowling.

What blatant lies. "We were all in there with so they most certainly didn't!", Mira shouts. The ones that were on Lisanna's side before turn to her looking for an explanation.

She looks frantic trying to come up with something. Then it seems a light bulb pops up on top of her head. "Why were you all in there? Wendy said that she and Erza needed there help with something. I think there plotting something together they only ever really talk to each other now.", she says looking smug. The members of the guild look torn. Not sure who to believe.

"Lucy, Lyon I think it's time to tell them.", master says putting a hand on Lyon's shoulder. I take a deep breathe. "I'm pregnant and we were finding out the gender and picking god parents.", I tell them.

Lisanna's smug expression falls off her face. The guild looks at her furious she would try to pull something like that. "Have you been lying to us this whole time? Did Lucy even say the things you said she did?", Levy asks.

I get confused. "What are you talking about?", I ask. Levy looks at me with guilt evident on her face. "She told us that you were calling us names and said that we are weak and worthless behind our backs.", she tells me.

"I most certainly did not.", I tell her. The guild looks furious and ready to kick her out. "You made us shun an innocent girl. Why would you do that?", Jet shouts.

Lisanna lows the innocent mask and shouts "Why do you all care so much about her? She was just a replacement for me!"

I hear the sound of someone being slapped. Juvia is standing in front of Lisanna with her hand up. "Lucy is not a replacement. She is her own person. She is herself not a place holder for you. She is just as valuable."