P A R T - 20

Eric ran out of school. He went to OSCORP. Where he interns at. "Good morning Betty." he said to the front lady. "Good morning Eric." she said looking at him smiling and sighing. Admiring him. Eric had the looks but he was a complete jerk. He went up to the lab. "Eric!" a man said behind him. "Mr. Osborn" Eric said turning around. "I was looking for you..." Eric added. "Oh?" Osborn said. "I'm here because i want to volunteer for the experiment." Eric said. "We don't know what it's capable of-" Osborn said. "I heard it can do extraordinary things... Mr.Norman, Osborn, sir. A little side effects won't hurt me." Eric said growing impatient. "Very well.. follow me" Norman said. Eric followed close behind. "We've been needing volunteers since a week ago and now you want to volunteer?" Norman said kind of surprised. "I just want to risk it, for the discovery and proceedings of new science for the future, of course." Eric said with a fake smile. "Well this is one big step for mankind. And a huger step for science." he said as he gestured Eric to go into a glass gas chamber. I'm doing this for y/n, to show her i'm better than Peter or Spiderman will ever be. Eric thought. He then built up the courage to go inside. He removed his clothes where he only had boxers on. "Okay Eric. We want you to relax. Do not fight it." They said cuffing Eric down on a slanted platform where Eric laid down on. Osborn and the rest of the scientist leave the chamber and they lock the chamber door. "breathe in and out" Norman said through an intercom for Eric to hear him. They released green gas into the chamber. They were checking Eric's vitals. So far so good. He had a calm pulse. Once the gas cleared up all they saw was Eric. Passed out. They opened the door and rushed to him. "Eric?! Are you okay!" Norman panicked. He woke up immediately. "I'm more than okay." he smirked.

A/N Comment 🕸