Bliss

"Kurt, have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I mumbled, moving a piece of his golden hair out of his face. He slightly smirked, but looked as if he didn't believe me. How he didn't believe me, was beyond me. His striking blue eyes glistened in the sunlight, taking my breath away. He was gorgeous. So poetic, so sensitive, but so damn strong. He was so full of emotions, they overflowed in his two bright blue ocean eyes. His eyes seemed as if they held a secret to the meaning of life. It was enough to take my breath away everytime i saw them. His blonde hair hung a few inches past the top of his shoulders, a mop of golden angel hair that my fingers longed to feel running through them. He stared at me, squinting his eyes in concentration. I looked at him, confused. "Cassidy, I wanna show you how much I love you. How much I want you. Will you let me?" He said, softly as he reached out and touched my face. "I wanna make you feel how you deserve to feel. Let me take the pain away." He traced his fingers along my jawline and down my neck, sending chills through me.
"Fuck"
My heart pounded as I wondered what he could possibly be meaning.
"Take the pain away, Kurt. Please." I whispered. He placed his fingers underneath my chin, tilting it up and bringing his face to mine. Our lips crashed together violently. Our tongues danced in and out of each others mouths as I clawed at his clothes.
"You won't even remember what pain is after this. My beautiful, beautiful girl." He whispered. I smiled, kissing him deeply and pulling at his "Mudhoney" shirt. I slid it off, revealing his perfectly carved bare chest. He tore off my shirt, ripping it in two and tossing it on the floor. I slid my pants off, then my panties before tugging at his belt loops. I frantically unbuttoned his pants, rolling myself on top of him and yanking them off. I ripped off his boxers before grabbing his dick and working it in my hand. He groaned, almost driving me insane. I shoved it into my mouth, taking my time as I licked and sucked on the tip.
"Fuck, Cass." He moaned, driving me wild and leaving me wanting him more than ever. I sucked it harder, fitting the whole thing in my mouth as I choked on it. "Mmm, fuck." I moaned, sliding my hand up and down his soaking wet, spit covered dick. He was hard as a rock, and fucking huge. "C'mere you dirty little girl." He smirked, rolling himself on top of me. His perfectly shaped hands grasped my boobs, pinching my nipples as I bucked my hips forward, desperately wanting him inside me. He ran his hands down my body until he got to my legs. He grabbed them, spreading them opened before smirking.
"You're so fucking wet. I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard. " He said, seductively.
I groaned. His voice sent chills down my spine, it was full of urgency and passion. He smirked his sexy smirk, dimples showing and eyes wild before diving his head down between my legs, causing me to gasp. He went to work with his tongue, causing my wetness to increase even more. I moaned in ecstasy, his rough, perfect fingers rubbed the insides of my thighs. He shoved one of his long fingers inside me and I moaned loudly as the pleasure increased, reaching down and running my fingers through his hair. He began moving his tongue in circular motions as he pumped his finger in and out, shoving another one inside me. I moaned frantically, barely able to stand it.
"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" I practically screamed, causing him to move faster and harder. I moaned loudly, gripping his shoulders tightly as he left me begging for more.
"Do you want me inside you now baby?" He said, sexily.
"Oh god yes, Kurt. Please fuck me. I'm begging you." I groaned, his blonde messy hair in his face. And with that, he shoved himself into me in one swift movement, causing me to gasp and claw his back. Kurt moaned loudly and chills ran through me. He had the sexiest voice to ever exist.
He trailed his hands all over my body as he thrusted himself into me. He was gentle at first, slowly working his way to fucking me as if I would never be fucked again.
I was dripping for him, the wetness running down my thighs.
"Oh, fuck!" he moaned, staring me dead in the eyes as he fucked me harder.
His hand trailed up to my neck, he grasped it gently, yet with a firm grip. He began kissing and biting all down my neck passionately , his hand still holding it in his grip as I was overwhelmed with ecstasy.
"Oh my fucking god, Kurt" I moaned loudly, causing a smirk to appear on his pleasure stricken face.
"What is it baby? Am I gonna make you cum? Huh?" His voice was a low groan, shaking with pleasure as he grabbed my hands and held them firmly above my head.
His speed and force increased, his cock ramming into me so hard that I was sure the bed would be broken. The headboard slammed into the wall as I felt myself about to explode. I moved my hips in sync with him, his perfect dick filling up every inch of me, going even deeper as I pushed myself farther down onto it.
His wild, blue eyes were staring dead into mine as he moaned loudly.
"Holy fuck, he sounds so fucking hot." I thought to myself, barely able to handle it.
He trailed one of his hands down my body, the other still around my throat. A gasp erupted from me as I felt his finger begin to rub my clit, he was on the verge of pushing me over the edge.
I moaned his name loudly, watching him smirk sexily at what he was doing to me.
I tangled his hair in my hands, clenching my fists and almost screaming his name as I felt myself reach orgasm. Kurt seemed incredibly turned on by this, causing him to explode into me seconds later. I watched him intently, his mouth forming into an "o" shape as beads sweat hung on his forehead. His face was flushed pink, and he groaned loudly and almost painfully as I felt his cum shooting into me.
"Holy fuck" He whimpered, falling into my chest in exhaustion. He felt so warm laying against me, his skin covered in a layer of sweat and his long, blonde hair now a tangled mess.
He smiled at me as he rested his chin on my chest. I reached out and pushed his hair back from his face. God, he was so adorable.
"I love you, Cass." He smiled. My heart sank, once again.
"I love you, Kurt. So damn much." I kissed him softly, and rolled myself on top of him.
"Don't tell me you're ready for round two already." He chuckled.
"Give me a few minutes and I think you're probably right." I laughed, burying my face in his neck. He smelled like candy, or some sort of forbidden fruit. I would never get enough of Kurt. Never. And somehow, I was the lucky girl who he seemed to never get enough of either.