1989

My heart pounded out of my chest when Kurt took my hand as he met me at the side of the stage.
His hands felt so warm on my chilled skin. He was slightly out of breath from playing such a high energized show, panting as he wiped his forehead clear of the beads of sweat that rested on his skin.
His blonde hair was getting so long, hanging past his shoulders in waves.
"Fuck, he looks so hot." I thought to myself, biting on my lip as I observed him looking effortlessly gorgeous.
He smirked as he led us down through the small, crowded bar, and out the door.
He suddenly took me by surprise and placed his hands on my hips, shoving me gently, but firmly against the white van that the band used for hauling equipment and touring.
"I can't wait any longer. You drive me insane. I need to feel you..your skin against mine. You're so soft." He growled, his eyes full of intensity as they glowed a brilliant shade of blue.
He began kissing and biting on my neck, driving me wild.
His sweet scent took over me and I felt as if I were in heaven.
He ran his large hands up my body until he finally reached my face, he held it in a firm grip and kissed me desperately.
I was breathless.
He left me weak in the knees, my heart was pounding out of my chest as I breathed heavily.
I struggled to stay standing, I was so turned on.
I needed him.
My bones ached for him.
He quickly opened the door of the van, and turned around to face me once more.
He gently picked me up, my legs tangling around him as he tossed me into the backseat.
He shut the door behind him, smirking as he practically crawled towards me.
I unzipped my dress, tossing it over the seat as I watched his eyes burn with passion.
He reached up and grabbed my breasts as I straddled myself onto his lap.
I could feel how hard he was as I grinded my hips against the bulge in his pants.
"Fuck." He groaned, pinching my nipples and causing a whimper to escape my lips.
He smirked and pinched harder.
"What's the matter? What's got you so worked up, huh? You dirty girl." He said, smirking as one of his hands slid down to my ass.
"Please fuck me." I begged him with a quivering voice.
"Are you sure?" He asked, his hand teasing me as it slowly slid down my torso.
"I need you inside me, Kurt. God, I want you so fucking bad." I whimpered.
His eyes grew even wilder as he heard my desperate words.
He suddenly smacked my ass and sat himself up so that we were directly facing and against each other, my legs still straddled on both sides of his lap.
He kissed me with such intensity that I almost fell backwards, but his firm hands around me prevented that.
He slid his tongue into my mouth, flicking it against mine and causing my body to erupt in chills.
I scooted myself back a bit, and ran my hand down his torso until I reached the large bulge in his pants.
Groans escaped his perfect lips as I rubbed it slowly.
I loved the look on his face.
His long blonde hair hung past his shoulders, a mess that framed his perfectly carved face.
His blazing blue eyes were eager and passionate.
He eyed me intently as if he were the predator and I was his prey.
He was hungry. Starving for what I had to give him.
Just watching him react as I teased him slowly was enough to notice the wetness growing in between my legs.
He was so fucking sexy.
He was beautiful.
I needed him. I couldn't wait a second longer.
I unzipped his pants quickly, and reached my hand into them.
I pulled out his dick and smirked when I heard him moan.
I teased him even more by licking the tip of it, then slowly taking it into my mouth.
"Oh..Fuck!" He groaned, his hands now running through my hair, and holding it back from my face.
It seemed he was becoming harder and larger by the minute, and I could barely stand it.
I opened my eyes and looked up at him, his dick still in my mouth as I sucked on it.
His face was full of pleasure and desire.
It turned me on immensely.
He suddenly reached his free hand down between my legs, his other hand still holding my hair back.
I felt his finger slip inside me and I let out a whimper.
"You're so wet for me aren't you? God, I'm going to fuck you so hard. My dick is throbbing to be inside you." His voice sent chills down my spine and I moaned as the pace of his fingers quickened.
"How bad do you want it, baby?" He groaned, now rubbing my clit in circular motions.
"So..fucking..bad" I gasped, the pleasure building quickly.
He held my face firmly in his hands as he lined himself up with me, staring me dead in my eyes as he slid himself inside.
"Oh fuck, Kurt!" I exclaimed, feeling his huge cock filling me up.
I began to grind against him slowly at first, our bodies moving in sync as we moaned in ecstasy.
I slowly and steadily slid up and down on his dick, watching him tilt his head back, his hair falling away from his face.
"Holy fuck" He groaned, gripping my ass as I bounced up and down.
He suddenly layed me down onto the seat, holding my arms above my head as he pounded into me wildly.
I was sure the entire van was shaking, but I didn't care.
His hands slid down to my throat and I was suddenly even more turned on, if that were even possible.
He held my neck in a firm grip, but not enough to hurt me.
His large hands around my throat sent me over the edge.
I loved his hands, they were large, soft, yet rough from all the guitar playing.
They were perfect.
Beads of sweat were forming on his face as he continued to fuck me so hard that I was gasping.
Those blue eyes were staring down at me, burning a hole into me with passion.
I felt the pleasure building up more intensely. And I suddenly felt like I was going to explode.
"Fuck! Kurt..I'm gonna..I'm gonna cum" I moaned loudly, struggling to even form words as I felt his dick ramming into me.
"Yeah? That's my girl. Cum for me, baby. I wanna feel you squeezing my fucking cock." He groaned.
Fuck, he sounded so fucking gorgeous.
He slid one of his hands down my body once more, the other still holding my throat as he rubbed my clit wildly.
"Fuck!! Fuck!!" I was practically screaming in pleasure, and I couldn't hold it back any longer.
A massive orgasm rolled through my body, and Kurt moaned loudly, quickening his pace.
"Oh..fuck yeah!" He groaned into my ear as I felt his hot cum exploding inside me.
I watched his face as he reached orgasm, and he almost looked like he was in pain.
His brows were furrowed. His head was tilted back slightly as his long hair hung around him and his mouth hung open a bit as he moaned loudly.
God, his moans and groans were the sexiest sounds I had ever heard.
I was suddenly thrown into yet another orgasm, and dug my nails into his back as I gasped for air.
He weakly collapsed against me and I squeezed him tightly in my arms.
"You're fucking beautiful, Kurt." I sighed, still out of breath and red faced.
He looked up at me, his hair stuck to the sides of his face from sweat.
He smiled as I moved it back out of the way.
"No, that's you." He kissed my forehead, and I began to question just how on earth I got so lucky.