Sloppy Lips to Lips

Silence wasn't always uncomfortable.
Sometimes silence could be full of stares of intense desire, burning your flesh like sweet sunbeams.
His blue eyes were burning like the hottest part of a flame, straight into yours.
The room backstage was full of people, and Kurt sat across from you, staring at you as if no one else were there.
What a fucking stare in those eyes.
Full of intense desire and wildness.
Hunger.
Your body was becoming hotter, your heart beating faster with every second that his eyes remained on yours.
He suddenly stood up, smirking a bit before standing up to grab your hand.
"Let's go the fuck home." He mumbled into your ear, his hand sliding down to your waist.
You followed by his side closely down the hall, hearing people whisper about the early departure of their said King.
He kissed you roughly, barely making it around the corner of the hall.
His warm lips against yours felt to be exactly what you needed in that moment.
His blonde hair fell in his face as he stepped into the elevator, gently pushing you inside with him as his lips remained on yours.

"Mmm." He moaned into your ear, his voice sleepy and rough.
You could feel his excitement pressed against you, making you even more eager for him.
You were pressed against the elevator wall, wanting nothing but to have him there and then.
He must have read your mind because he suddenly shocked you by slamming his hand on the button, preventing anyone else from entering.

"I can't fucking make it home, I want you..now.." He sighed, out of breath from his lips being against yours for so long.   
He ripped a hole in your tights, taking his fingers under your dress and eagerly ripping away your panties.

"Fuck." You whimpered, immensely turned on by his sudden wildness and feeling his large fingers slip inside you.  The pleasure was building up quickly, and you couldn't help the moans escaping you as he rubbed his  thumb across your weak spot.

He smiled at you with hot desire swirling in his blue eyes, leaving you weaker in the knees.

You slid your hand across the front of his jeans, smiling as he groaned. You tugged on the zipper, quickly undoing it and sliding your hand inside to grab his dick.

"Fuck, Kurt. You're so hard. I want you inside me. I'm so fucking wet for you" You told him innocently, batting your eyes up at him as you remained tugging on it.

He grabbed your face, his eyes becoming glazed over with pleasure.
"I fucking love it when you talk to me like that." He groaned into your ear, his breath tickling your neck and making you crazy.

You slid yourself down onto your knees, taking his big, throbbing cock slowly inside of your mouth, being sure to pleasure every inch of it. You licked on it slowly, wide eyed and watching him squirm in pleaure. He held back your hair, gently running his fingers through it as you continued to stroke and suck on his huge dick.
He gently pulled you back up, wrapping your legs around his waist as his arms held them spread opened.

You suddenly felt him gently press himself into you, leaving you gasping  wildly as his hard cock filled you with satisfaction. He began to thrust harder and quicker, your legs tensing up around his waist as each stroke sent you into a frenzy.

"Oh my god, Kurt. It feels so fucking good." You groaned, your nails uncontrollably digging into his back as he fucked you hard against the wall.

"Please don't stop." You groaned, the euphoria growing out of control as his hard cock hit all the right spots, chilling your body from the inside out.

He held your face between his hands, looking straight at you as he pleasured every inch of you.
"Are you gonna cum for me like a good little girl?" He groaned against your lips, his voice slightly shaking from pleasure.

You couldn't ignore how fucking hot he looked, his long blonde hair slightly hanging in his pleasure filled eyes, a drop of sweat hanging on his forehead as he fucked you senseless.

"I'm gonna fucking cum" You whimpered desperately against his neck, feeling the growing pleasure between your legs becoming too much for you to handle.

Kurt let out a loud, growling moan as he pounded into you with intensity. You felt an orgasm begin to roll through your entire body, Kurt's hot cum filling you up slowly as you rolled your quivering body into him.

Your head remained buried against his chest as you floated in ecstasy for a moment, exhausted and gleaming with light from the explosion.
He squeezed you tightly, holding you against him and softly tracing his hand down your spine.

"Shit..that was so fucking hot." He breathlessly told you against your ear, stroking your hair away from your face. You smiled up at him sleepily, suddenly wanting very badly to be in a warm bed with him under a pile of blankets.
He gazed into your eyes, pulling you into his own universe that you never wanted to escape from. You fell into the electric blue, drowning in them once more.