19

Nova P.o.v

It's been three days since Tally killed herself and Nique left. Dee has been beating herself up, she stays in her room and rarely eats dinner or breakfast only lunch. She would do the challenge JD gives us , eat lunch then go in her room.

Everyone else got over it after the funeral yesterday but, Dee blames herself for Tally's actions. She constantly says "It should of been me" but, we all know we would be more sad if Dee was the one gone. I can't keep seeing her like this , I have to do something.

Dee P.o.v

I can't help but blame myself for what Tally did. I mean I know it was wrong for her to try and take Nova away from me but, She doesn't deserve to die. I still can't believe she gave me all her rap game money, its a lot of money but, I really don't want to spend it. So, I put it in my safe and I want to keep it there. 

Then, I hear a knock on my door, I really don't want to talk to anyone right now so I don't answer But the person keeps knocking. I get up and slam the door open and look to see who it is, I was surprised that it was Nova because he was giving me some space these last couple of days.

Nova - Hey can I come in?

Dee -Sure If you want

*Dee goes back and sits on bed*

Nova - Come on Dee get dressed were going some where

Dee - No I want to stay here

Nova - You can't just sit here all day and do nothing, come on I have a surprise for you. Please!

Dee - No 

Nova - please please please please please please please please

Dee - FINE just shut up already. Meet me downstairs in a hour

Nova - okay :)

~Authors Note~

Y'all I'm so sorry for this bummy chapter but, next chapter is the surprise chapter so be ready for that. BUT GUESS WHAT I got my cover and title change for this book I mean that's so exciting to me AND WE JUST HIT 2.5k ! I also deleted any old authors notes because I wanted to do a little bit of a fresh start with my new cover and stuff, that's why i had to change the last chapter to 18 instead of 21. Anyways, let me know what y'all think. Don't forget to vote. And until next time.............