How I really Feel

Nova p.o.v

I woke up the next morning feeling great. I hopped out of bed and looked at Dee while she was still sleeping. 

She remembers this is amazing, Today is the day I get to tell her how I really feel. I been waiting for this day, I knew should would remember.

 I have a lot of things to do. I get in the shower and get dress and I leave.

Dee P.o.v

I wake up and I don't see Nova anywhere. I walk downstairs and see the gang eating breakfast.

"Dee where were you , I didn't see you in bed" Nique says as I enter the kitchen.

"I spent the night with Nova" I say as I pour my milk in my cereal. They all gasp.

"Relax we didn't do anything , Speaking of nova where is he" I say. They all shrug their shoulders.

"I remember everything" I say and they all come hug me except for Nique and Tally.

"When did you remember?" Roscoe asks. "Last night" I say. They all gasp again.

"Let me guess and you told Nova first" Flau'Jae says and smirks, I nod.

(Text messages between Dee and Nova)

Dee: Where are you 🤔.

Nova: Out 😏.

Dee: Lol 😂 Can you tell me where??

Nova: No, I'll be back soon 😚.

I look down at my phone and smile mad hard, then I shut it off. "Dee your blushing" Roscoe says. 

"Sorry" I say and continue eating my cereal. Nique looks over at me and gives me a glare.

I finish eating my cereal and I hear the door open. I run as fast as I can and I see Nova. 

I jump up and wrap my legs around his torso and hug him. He surprisingly hugs me back. 

I get down and turn around to see everyone looking at us. I burst out laughing and walk upstairs to my room.

Nova p.o.v

I was on my way back home and Dee started texting me. When I sent the last text , she left me on read.

I get into the house, when I see Dee running full speed down the hall. She surprisingly jumps on me and hugs me and I love when she wraps her legs around my body.

I hug her back, She gets down and everyone is staring at us. Dee bursts out laughing and walks upstairs.

"What was that about" Roscoe asks. "I don't know , she must of missed me" I say and blush.

"Nova you are blushing" Roscoe says and laughs. He hits me shoulder "Dude you like her" He says and I nod.

"Oh my god , what are you gonna do about it" He says. I tell him all my plans for tonight and looks like he is gonna cry.

"Bro , are you crying" I ask. "No it's something in my eye" He says and I knew he was lying.

"Bro I am going upstairs lol" I say and make my way towards Dee's room.

Dee p.o.v

I am writing down a couple of verses and I see Nova come in. He closes the door and makes his way over to my bed.

I smile and cover my face, I don't want him to see my smile. "Dee stop covering your face , I know you are smiling".

I take my hands down after my smile fades. "Can I help you" I ask. "Get dressed we are going out" He says. I smile and cover my face again, He grabs my hands and take them down.