Hello!!

This is my first story on Wattpad so go a little easy on me. I'll try not to make it that bad, but no promises. Ha ha I'm just kidding, but on a more serious note, I am absolutely thrilled to begin my mini adventure as a writer and for the few of you who actually decide to read my books, thank you so much and I'm sorry in advance for how bumpy it may get, but just hang tight, we got this. Pleeeeaaaase comment and vote It would make my day to know you enjoyed my work and don't hesitate to let me know how you feel or how you think I could improve my writing. I'm still learning; we all are, but that's the fun part. So( even though I've already said this I'll say it again) thank you, thank you, thank you, for reading, It means the world to me.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm just going to say it. This is my own book please don't copy or steal it. If you for some reason want to use it as a reference or wanna borrow a quote just tell me. I'm pretty lenient with that kind of stuff. This story is copyright so you have been warned, ha. But anyways, without further ado, my extra new, very first story, 'Don't Fall, it might hurt', enjoy!!!