Dear Dean

"No" I breathed as I looked at the two doctors that stood in front of me.

"Robyn it's for your own good" Stephanie told me as she slowly took a step towards me.

"No, no" I shook my head as the tears started to well up in my blue eyes.

"Robyn, I'm sorry" Stephanie whispered.

"Robyn, we're here to help you" One of the doctors told me.

"I don't need any help" I snapped at him as I took a step back.

"Robyn it's okay, we won't hurt you" The other doctor tried to assure me.

"Stay away from me" I warned them as I tried to take another step back but I fell against the table.

"Robyn, you have to come with us" The first doctor spoke.

"I don't have to go anywhere with anyone" I growled as my hands started to shake and I could feel the sweat growing on my face.

"Robyn, please" Stephanie cried.

"Don't come near me" I warned them before they both stepped forward and tried to grab me.

I grabbed a steal chair from Seth Rollins hands and swung it at the doctors who ducked. I ran behind the table flipping it causing the food -which was sitting on the table- to fly everywhere.

"ROBYN!" Hunter screamed as I picked up a comoto stick and held it in front of me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME" I yelped as Stephanie cried into her husbands crisp white shirt.

"It's whats best" Hunter assured me before the doctors stepped towards me again.

I tried to swing the stick but Dean and Roman had somehow had grabbed it off me and took my attention away long enough so the doctors could grab me.

"LET ME GO, DON'T TOUCH ME" I screamed as I tried to get out of their grip.

"We're doing this for you" Hunter yelled.

"PLEASE NO, PLEASE" I cried harder as everyone on the main roster watched me be carried away because of my problem.