one

"Thanks Robyn" Brie smiled as I handed her ruby red ring gear for her and her twin sister Nikki.

"No problem Brie" I smiled back as I tugged at the bottom of my sleeves, getting a strange smile from her before she walked away.

I sighed as she turned the corner. They all probably wondered why I always wore long-sleeved shirts. Winter, Fall, Spring and Summer. Long sleeves 24/7. No one in WWE had seen my arms. Ever. You're probably getting where this is going or you're completely lost.

I'm Robyn Rebelle. A twenty one year old seamstress of WWE. Head seamstress actually. I've been in WWE for three years ever since my older sister Jade called Stephanie and asked if WWE needed anyone and they needed a seamstress. That seamstress is me, obviously. My life is good, I mean put aside the depression and self harm, my life is just peachy. 

My twin brother, mother and father were killed when our house was set on fire. I was sixteen. I made it out alive with only a few minor burns. I only made it out because at the time I had really bad asthma. I'm better now, but I'd be much better if I still had Brandon. 

I started to harm myself when I was seventeen. Which caused Jade to panic, not know what to do and somehow I ended up in some support group. That didn't end long. Being around people who were sick, depressed, addicted to random crap. The random crap included drugs and alcohol. Drugs. Another reason I was put in that support group...I think. Jade pulled me out when I was eighteen and that's when she called Stephanie. Jade knew that she couldn't leave me in the house all day, by myself, with all these sharp objects. Jade being Jade got me a job and three years later were back to the start.

"Robyn! Robyn!" April -my best friend- snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Yes, I am still alive" I replied as I blinked and looked back up at her and my other best friend Saraya who were standing in front of me.

"We can tell" Saraya giggled. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking..."

They knew exactly what I was just thinking of.

"Did you see those new guys?" April asked me.

"New guys?" I replied.

"How could you miss them, I mean that two toned is wow" Saraya blushed.

"But the Samoan one though" April added.

"And the sandy haired, blue eyed man is just spot on" Saraya grinned.

"I'm guessing their hot" I smiled.

"Not hot, sexy" April giggled.

"I mean damn" Saraya sighed.

"I think that the sandy haired guy would be great for Robyn" April smirked,

"He actually would" Saraya agreed.

"No setting Robyn up" I grinned as I pointed a finger at my best friends.

"Just talk to him at least" Saraya begged.

"Saraya, I don't even know what he looks like"

"Trust me he's pretty fine" Saraya smirked.

"And then he could be an asshole and could hate him and I don't need more pain in my life and-"

"Here they come!" April gasped.

Saraya and April sat down on two chairs as they examined a piece of Beth's ring gear. I rolled my eyes at them before I bent down to grab April's plaid ring gear.

"Ladies" I heard a male voice say and April and Saraya's sighs.

"Sorry?" I heard another voice say.

"Just a mintue" I replied as I stood up but bashed my head against the table.

"Robyn are you okay?" I heard April ask me.

"I blame your ring gear" I sighed as I handed it to her.

"Ugh, I hate this gear" April moaned as Saraya laughed at it.

I rolled my eyes at the two idiots who sat down down beside me as they bickered about April's ring gear. My eyes went from the two girls to three men dressed in black as I massaged the back of my head. My breath was caught as I saw the three of them. Saraya and April were very accurate with their description of them...even though it wasn't much of a description.

"You're Robyn, I'm guessing" The Samoan one grinned.

"Y-Yeah."

"I'm Joe, this is Colby and this is Jon" He smiled.

"Hi" I spoke, my voice smaller then I expected it to be.

"We were told that there was laces for our boots here" Colby smiled as he held up his lace less boots.

"Oh yeah, I'll get them now" I tried to smile but I failed.

I turned to face three black closets with so many doors on them. I walked over to the one near Saraya and April -who were still arguing over if April should get new ring gear when she turns heel in a month- and opened the door that had the word 'laces' written on it in big white print. I took out three pairs of black laces and shut the door not even realizing that I slammed it making three doors open and buttons, zippers and threads all fell out on Saraya and April.

"Here you go" I grinned handing them to the guys.

"Thanks" Joe smiled awkwardly before the three men walked away.

I titled my head to the side as they turned the corner not knowing why Joe gave me that strange smile. I turned my attention back over to Saraya and April who were covered in buttons, zippers and threads.

"What happened?"

"You happened" Saraya snapped.

"I get it they're hot, but no need to throw stuff at us" April sighed.

"I did that?" I asked them.

"Yeah" They both replied.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry" I sighed as I bent down to pick them up.

"It's fine, now how hot were they?" Saraya grinned as she and April bent down to help me pick up the buttons, zippers and threads.

"Very hot." I agreed with a giggle.