two

"Stop hogging the TV with your stupid video games" Saraya snapped at April who was in the middle of playing GTA...again, I blame Phil.

"Saraya shut up and just let play" April growled as she ran over yet another person.

"Oh my gosh April I swear I'll throw that XBOX out the window."

"And then you'll buy me a new one."

"Fuck off."

"I'd rather not, I do live here too."

"Stop being a cheeky bitch."

"Thanks boo."

"Shut the fuck up both of you, I'm trying to finish Kofi's new gear" I hissed as Saraya attempted to take the XBOX controller off April.

"You touch this, you die" April warned Saraya.

"Then turn this shit off and let me watch Love Actually" Saraya groaned.

"You can fuck off if you think we're watching that tonight."

"I'd rather not, I do live here too" Saraya mocked April.

"Fuck off" April snapped.

"Thanks boo." Saraya smirked.

"Oh my god shut up" I spat as April put the game on pause and jumped on Saraya.

I rubbed my temple as my two best friends started to go after each other. Why was I friends with them? Why not the Bella Twins or Eve or Barbie? Why Saraya and April.

"Cut it out before I throw your XBOX out the window and I snap Love Actually in two" I hissed.

"Robyn fuck off this is between myself and Saraya" April cursed as she got pulled back down.

"For fuck sake" I mumbled before there was a knock on the door.

I sighed before I stood up and walked around Saraya and April who were screaming at each other as they kept on hitting and kicking each other. I rolled my eyes before opening the door to our hotel room.

"Robyn? Right?" One of the hot guys from earlier asked me.

"Yeah, Jon I think?" I replied.

"Yeah" He smiled.

"Hey Robyn" Joe smiled.

"Hi."

"Is everything alright in hear, we heard screaming" Colby asked me.

"Everything's-"

"GET YOU FUCKING HANDS OFF MY HAIR!"

"NEVER!"

"Fine." I sighed.

"You sure?" Joe laughed.

"One second" I replied as I held up a finger.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP THOSE NICE MEN WE WERE TALKING TO EARLIER ARE AT THE DOOR!" I yelled.

Both or Saraya and April's heads looked towards the door as Joe, Colby and Jon stood there waving.

"Shit" Saraya cursed as she pushed April off her.

"Ow" April moaned as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Hi, I'm Saraya."

"And I don't exist anymore" I interrupted getting a laugh out of the boys.

"I'm talking!" Saraya hissed.

"Well so was I."

"Oh well, now I am."

"Not anymore" April sang as she pushed both myself and Saraya to the ground.