Chapter 1

~Amanda's P.O.V~

"For the last time Lauren, I'm not going!", I said to my younger sister, while rolling my eyes.

"Please, please, please", she said while doing a puppy dog face.

"What do I get out of this?', I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Um after meeting them, I won't talk about them! I promise!", she said.

"And how long is this for?", I asked, thinking whether or not, I should go.

"4 days", she said.

"And when are you suppose to leave", I asked rubbing my head.

"3 days", she said.

"Alright fine, I'll take you.", I said getting my suitcase.

"Oh my god. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the best sister ever! Let me finish packing", she said and ran out my room.

I smiled and started packing. About 2 hours later, I finally finished packing. I layed down in my bed and scrolled through Twitter and Instagram. As I started to close my eyes, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in", I said tiredly.

"It's time for dinner", my older brother, Alex, said.

"I'll be down in a minute.", I said, while sitting up.

He nodded and closed my door. I got up, put my hair in a ponytail, and headed downstairs. I saw everyone already sitting there already and I sat down. I looked at Lauren and saw that she still had that big smile plastered across her face.

"So sweetheart, I hear your taking Lauren to see Magcon", my mom said.

"Yeah I am", I said and took a bite of my chicken wing.

"I'm so excited!", Lauren said happily.

"I bet you are. Be safe. You guys are leaving tomorrow so you'll get there early and have plenty of time to shop and what not.", my mom said.

I nodded and finished eating.

"I'm gonna to bed.", I said.

"Me too", Lauren said.

We both washed our plates and headed upstairs.

"Amanda?", she asked.

"Yeah?", I responded.

"Thanks for going with me", she said with a smile.

"No problem, you're my little sister. I'd do anything for you.", I replied.

"Goodnight", she whispered.

"Goodnight Lauren", I proclaimed.

I walked into my room and changed. I flopped on my bed and grabbed the covers. I set the alarm to 2:00 A.M.

I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful dream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic so I hope you guys like it. Please vote, comment, or follow me please. Thanks for reading my story! Love you guys! <3

:)