💕1💕

(Y/N)'s POV

'How did I end up in this mess?! Oh wait... my stupid curiosity, thats right, you're so stupid (Y/N)'

I mentally slapped myself while scolding due from my stupidity (mostly curiosity) of ending up spotted.

*what happened before hand*

I woke up this morning at about a quarter to 9 (not too early, not too late, unless you are an early bird or a lazy fuck, thats up too you.) and just...laid there. In my comfy, (F/C) bed. Just thinking about what to do today.

'I could go to (BBF/N) place, nah she'll be out with her boyfriend.. what about movies? No, not really in the mood for it. I could go out for a 1 date lunch at a nearby takeout. That makes me sound lonely, but hey its food!'

Once I made up my mind, I got up and do my morning routine. I go to my closet and rummage through my clothes to find what to wear. After what seemed to be 5 minutes I found a grey (gray?) top, a red plaid that I tie around my waist, with blue jean shorts and red converse. I did my hair nicely, and put on some light makeup.

Once I was satisfied with how I looked, I grabbed my purse, phone and keys and took a pocket knife with me just in case something happens. Because in Los Santos, a lot of bad things happen. It's no surprise to me to hear things on the radio about a robbery, murder, cop chase etc. But sometimes they worry me.

I got out of my apartment and started walking down the road, to find a big truck drive past at high speed. 'I wonder whats happening' I think to myself.

I instantly ran towards where the truck was heading, forgetting about my plans for food (I don't know whether to be upset or worried that you're missing out on food). It seems they are going into the bank. I see a few guys, around my age come out the truck (look, I'm gonna make you like 19 or 20 I'm not too sure..).

One had monkey mask on wearing a red jacket, grey top, black shorts and black shoes. The other had a pigs mask on with a helmet, zebra patterned pants, and white top with pinkish/purple cat on it saying "Wildcat" and brown boots.

'Pretty weird outfits haha' I laughed to myself

Another guy came out, he had a hockey mask on, like Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th (I love that horror movie, its one of my favs), a blue jacket, white top black jeans and black shoes. 'I'm pretty sure it's not Halloween haha' I laughed once more.

But one guy caught my interest, not because he looks cool, I mean he does, but also weird. He jumped out of the vehicle with an owl's mask on, red jacket with white strips on the arms, white top, black jeans and red shoes. Mind you, they all had guns maybe like LMG's.

After I took in his appearance I hadn't realized i was staring until, I saw him look in my direction. I quickly hid behind the wall and waited, it's been 15 minutes and me thinking that it was clear, walked out from around the wall only to have the man looking at me earlier start walking towards me.

I started to run for it, because i knew i was probably in deep shit, but then i realized: That was the Vanoss crew..

"Oh no..." I then started to head towards my apartment, stupid idea. They might find out where i live and hunt me down..

"Stop! Get back here lady!" the man yelled at me.

I turned the corner only to be met with a dead end. I turned around to see the guy stopping in his tracks smirking at me.

"No where to run princess, you've got no luck I'm afraid." He started walking towards me.

So i panicked and took out my knife, and asking "W-what do you w-want from m-me?"

'Did i seriously stutter?! what the hell, and wait did he just call me princess?'

He just starts laughing at me. 'What? Why is he laughing?'

"You can't hurt me with that, let alone you can't defend yourself with it." He come even closer to the point, my personal space bubble has been popped.

I start freaking out and thinking of a way to get out of here. But as I was too caught up in freaking out, I felt something hard hit me head, making me unconscious.

All I see is black.

But one things for sure, while I was freaking out I just started scolding myself.

'How did I end up in this mess?! Oh wait... my stupid curiosity, thats right, you're so stupid (Y/N)'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly, I'm so confused on how well I did. I don't know if you guys like it. I hope you do!

Well there we have it! The first chapter... that's a lot haha I'm so sorry if it is a lot o tend to be very descriptive and just have a very creative mind.

Tyler: Jeez so boring...

Me: rude.

Lui: *eats gummy worms* Creativity is fun!

David: Ah true, but you apologize too much!

Me: I know, i can't help it though, sorry

David: omg haha

Evan and Tyler: ahaha

Jonathan: well anyways we should get going, the next chapter awaits!!

Me: That it is, please guys, vote, comment or even share to your friends or something idk haha, and again I hope you all enjoyed! You are all lovely and amazing, bad-ass people!! See you next chapter! Byeeee xx