Author's Note

Hello wattpad fam!

Q&A!

When does "Sky Dancer" update?

Every sunday this book will be updated at midnight.

Why are the chapters short?

Each chapter is a bit short, but that is because I also draw and color the comic pages too. They really do take some time and I'm not a huge great artist. I redo my drawings a lot and in layers also. Another reason is because of my personal life. My father recently had surgery (he was partially blind) and I'm taking care of him.

Look at how much redoing I needed to do.  (go up) It's been awhile since I have drawn.

How did you come up with this story?

Well I was bored one day and was on google play looking for a game to play. All of a sudden I stumbled upon a app called Sky Dancer and it was a running game app. I had really like the graphics and so it made me come up with a whole plot right then and there based off that game.

Why did I make the tittle of the book the same as the game?

Well I wanted the game to get noticed really. What better way when a person Google's it? Also because I want the book to go with the game. (Even though I never played it...I got to focussed on the book. Lol😂)

When will we get to the good part?

Around Chapter 2 &3. That's all I can say...😋

Are you looking to collaborate?

Yes I am! I'm looking for a Co-writter, an Artist, and a Editor.

What are you doing at this moment?

I'm talking to you....😆Naw I'm going to look for a book to read, maybe a werewolf book??? Recommendations?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well Readers I hope you liked this little Q&A. The next Q&A will be after Chapter 3 is published and If I get questions from you.

Later wattpad fam!
-A