Chapter 1

I've been riding my bike for an hour now, Im currently going to a gun store to get a few new toys. You see, I'm a total gun freak. I love weapons. Ever since I was a kid weapons have made me feel safe, dangerous, and happy.
Right now it's currently 10pm, I would be home by 12 so my boyfriend and I could eat dinner and go to bed. The bright orange sign of Johnson's gun emporium breaks my line of thought. I enter the shop and fill a cart full of guns, all of different sizes and ammunition, pistols,riffles, aka's, at the end the bag was extremely heavy.
It took me an hour longer to get home, and to my surprise, when I got there the lights where off. Deciding he probably went to bed I sigh and walk inside. After closing the door I realized that I heard muffled high pitched moan, a lower one and our bedroom light on.. out of all the lights it's ours. I quickly ran upstairs and barge into our room to see him fucking another woman.
 I had just walked in on him fucking my best friend. And I was furiated. The duck head didn't seem to notice. " Wtf!?!" I scream to get his attention.
As soon as I yelled He scrambles to his feet. "Baby im so sorry i-" he tried to explain but I slapped him, cutting him off "Don't you dare try to apologise to me,"
"You have no right to cheat..I gave you everything , EVERYTHING!"
I pull out one of my many guns ,a custom pistol,he backs up and I go closer, bring the gun to his head, and shoot him. My best friend screaming as I do so, I turn around and then shoot her twice, square in the head. My eyes were filled with tears but right now all I could think about was getting out of this god forsaken house. I quickly throw the gun, used to kill them, back into my bag and run back into the pitch black night.
The night was filled with my tears as I walk around the dark, empty streets of London. It be was freezing cold unlike earlier, but I was to distraught to care. There wasn't many people in the area and those who were are crackheads. I have no destanation in mind, I don't have any other friends besides that dead one. I didn't realize 'till now how alone I am...
I sigh and walk into a bar and buy a 4 ounce bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey and walk back out as quick as that it was colder in there then out side. I continue to walk, I see what seems to be a park and walk into it, I see a bench, I chug the whiskey.  then lay down in the bench putting my bag underneath me. I slowly fade Into sleep, a dream of nothing but darkness envades my mind.