Sneek Peek

I stumble out of the doors of the bar, escaping the loud Enthusiastic voices that call me back. I laugh, I will always love my bar buddies. I giggle and stumble to my car fumbling with my keys and eventually dropping them on the wet pavement. I groan and pick them up. I hear whispers behind me, I turn around and see whose behind me. A couple of men look up from their conversation.

" That's her!"

I instantly know its time to run away. I dash down the alley getting away from the hidden bar. Yelling follows my body. I slam into a corner my drunk nature catching up to me. I run down the damp alley dodging pieces of garbage and trash cans, I gasp for air, I haven't got exercise in a while. I hear the foot steps catch up to me. Oh god Y/n why do you get in these situations. I see a slight hint of street light and nearly scream in relief, I hope this is a busy street. I round the corner, I chuckle as I see a bunch of people walking along the sidewalk. Just as I get a foot away form the street I feel two pairs of arms grab my hands, they pull me away from the street. I scream but its muffled by their hands holding my mouth. I start to feel tears drip down my cheeks as they pull a damp rag over my face. I start to hyperventilate as I breath in the odorless liquid. I struggle against their arms trying to get away, I only have five minutes. I scream as loud as I can, digging my fingernails into a hand and kicking my legs backwards. the time coming to an end as I start to feel my mind slipping into unconsciousness.

 I hope you like it trying to make my writing better.

 ~I_artpersi