First Time

Your POV

Shawn and I have been together for a year now,he's been on tour for the past 6 months so i haven't seen him since he left. We have a very open relationship so whenever he feels some type of way he tells me ,but i haven't been completely honest with him. Shawn is going to be arriving home from tour tomorrow and I've never wanted him more. We've never actually did it because I was never ready but this time i will be.

Shawn's POV

I'm on my flight back to Ontario and I cant stop thinking about (y/n) we've been together for a while now and I think im ready to take this relationship to the next step, I just hope (y/n) is as ready as I am.

"OMG !! Shawniee!!" you scream as he walks through the door "(y/n) !!!!! I missed you so much" he said , "me too" you mumbled while tightly squeezing him. Since you and Shawn haven't seen each other in what seems like forever he decided you watch a move like old times. Not even fifteen minutes into the movie Shawn began to get bored and you could tell so you decided to be a tease as usual and slowly palmed him through his shorts which soon began to rise into a tent. He gave you a shaming look and you smiled "wanna go upstairs?" you asked , he jumped up and lead the way.

Shawn's POV

I've been waiting for this moment for a while now and its finally happening, I know she's a virgin but I'll have no mercy, she asked for this so she's gonna get it.

Your POV

I have so many emotions going through my body right now but I'm glad that my first time is going to be with Shawn, the person I've loved since like forever.

Shawn pushes you onto the bed turning you on enough to earn a moan ,he gently litters sloppy kisses all over your body being sure to leave a marks , soon making it down to your heat and leaves wet kisses on your lace lingerie causing you to instantly want more. You flip over causing him to be at the bottom , and take off your panties ready for him to enter  you ,and he sure enough did. He thrusted in and out at a fast paste and you knew you were close because you were already a moaning mess . He quickened his pace and you bounced just as fast , his thrusts got shorter and slower and as he was about to cum you lifted off of him causing him to groan but quickly put him in your mouth and bobbed your head ,warm and smooth his cum squirted into your mouth and you swallowed all of it .

"I love you" said Shawn
"I love you too Muffin"