Movie Night

I'm so excited!!! Shawn is coming home early tonight and I've got everything planned out, we're going to watch my favorite movie La La Land and just relax. I know that sounds a bit boring but it's what he needs right now with work stressing him out and all so tonight is going to be perfect.

"OMG!!! He's home!!!" I squealed as I got into place on the couch in Shawn's T-shirt which was now my dress. I heard the door open and my dark hair boyfriend standing in the door way.

I ran up to him and hugged him tight. "Baby I missed you so much." I whispered in his ear. "I missed too princess" he replied. "What's all this?" Shawn says as he walks to the living room. "Well I decided to surprise you, I picked out a movie and I bought some of our favorite snacks so we can relax together." Shawn leaned in close to my face and kissed me on the cheek but something seemed off and I just couldn't put my finger on it.

While watching the movie me and Shawn cuddled, I soon realized Shawn had fallen asleep so I decided to have a little fun. I slipped my hands down his Calvin Klein's and slowly rubbed his dick. I picked up the speed and soon took it out and teasingly licked the tip then shoved his whole length down my throat,and his eyes jolted open but he didn't interrupt. "Fuck!! (Y/N) your so good" Shawn moaned. I felt him start to twitch in my mouth and he let out his warm fluid into my mouth and I swallowed it all. "Should we take this upstairs?" Shawn suggested. I took his hand and lead the way, when we got to the room Shawn slammed me into the door and crashed his lips into mine. He pushed me onto the bed and unbuckled his pants continuing back to our heated kiss during the kiss he slipped his hands into my lace panties and seen that I was soaking wet and throbbing. "Your wet already I don't have to do much do I?" He said with a mischievous look on his face ready to attack. All the while I didn't say much because I've never seen Shawn like this before and I found it quite sexy. Shawn fully undressed himself and was working on undressing me. Soon we were both equally naked and Shawn was ready to go he lined up with my entrance and looked up at me for approval I nodded and he quickly slammed into me giving me no time to adjust. "Ughh Shawn faster!!!" I screamed and he did so and rammed into me faster and faster "Shawn I'm gonna cu—" "it's ok baby let it all out" Shawn said while cutting me off. I felt a knot grow in my stomach and released onto Shawn and he came shortly after and gave me one more sloppy thrust to ride out our high.

"Shawn that was amazing, what has gotten into you!?!?!" I questioned him. "Am I not usually amazing in bed?" He questioned in reply. "No it's just that your usually soft and gentle with me, but tonight you was aggressive and in control , I loved it!" "We'll get used to it I'll be coming home early a lot more in the future and there's more where that came from baby."

"Shawn I love you so much you know that right?" "Of course I know that but I love you way more than you love me trust me" Shawn reassured me. "Not possible." I said while going in for a kiss.

"ROUND TWO ??"