Birthday Boy

Today is Shawn's birthday and we're having a family dinner with his family I have no idea what to wear but i better decide soon because I only have an hour to get ready. "Ugh babe hurry up ,we're going to be late" Shawn groaned "Stop complaining I'm almost done". On the drive there i noticed that Shawn was twitching his leg and thigh area but payed it no attention. " We're here!!" Shawn screamed waking me up from what seemed like a five minute nap. Walking into his mom's house I was a bit nervous because I really wanted her to like me but I was mainly there for Shawn anyways so it didn't really matter at this point. "Foods done" said Karen as she quickly set the table. Everyone gathered and found a seat ,I sat next to Shawn of course. Sitting at the table I realized Shawn was twitching his legs again so being the caring and loving girlfriend I am I asked him what was wrong," I have a situation that only you can fix" he whispered into my ear ,"not right now" I hissed at him "but babe please" he said then gestured that I go under the table so I dropped my fork on the floor so that I could. Quickly I slipped my hands into his pants and put my mouth on the tip suck hard then soft causing him to shift in his chair and everyone giving the attention to him "sorry,I seen a bug" he quietly mumbled. I finish licking him up and put him away, coming up without my fork ,leaving many questioned looks on everyone's face. For the remaining of the dinner I stayed awkwardly silent in my chair glancing at Shawn ounce and a while to see if he's alright. I rested my right hand on his left leg and let out a big sigh, "I love you" said Shawn "I love you too birthday boy".