Chapter 1: the arrival

Letoya's Pov

letoya is the girl who was raised by a foster family. She is 17 years old and is the only kid/child in the so called "foster family".

I can't wait to arrive at Georgia and live a new life. I know i've left all my friends in Los Angeles, but i had no choice because dad was given a transfer at work. I'm gonna start a new life with new friends and all that shit! I'm nervous but a lil bit happy at the same time.

Is this plane slow....or is it me being impatient??

*after three hours the plane landed*

"sweety wake up, we here" my mom said, with a smile on her face.

I woke up, we got out of the plane and we hit the road with my Dad's Range Rover.

I slept again in the car, cause i was so damn tired!

As i was sleeping, i felt the car stop. I opened my eyes slowly and yawned. I got out of the car to see a big house.

Damn! Dad is this home, or we just visiting??

"watch yo language young lady! And yes this is home sweet heart" my dad said

i chuckled......i'm sorry Dad

"you better be" He said, giving me the "i'm warning you" look.

We all got into the house and WOW it was so big and beautiful. The house already had furniture in it.

I got into my room and it was cute and also big. I had a big queen size bed,a bathroom and a walk in closet. My room also had a flat screen with a DVD player,music player, an Xbox and a play station.

Damn this is cooler than i thought.

I unpacked all of my stuff(clothes and all my shit). Then went straight to bed, cause i was so flipin tired

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

hey good people...tell me if i should continue.......comment, vote and like......pleazzzz

*love PrettyMcPee*