Chapter 5: the party.

Letoya's Pov

We pulled off to my drive way, got out of the car and entered my crib.

"Damn biatch I love yo house! Its so cool, big and beautiful" crystal said admiring the house.

I chuckled, who you calling a " biatch"?? I asked going up the stairs. She didn't respond.

"We should freshen up and get ready for the party, its already getting late you know". I said entering my bedroom. "yeah you right hey, plus we bothe bought new clothes". Crystal replied following me into my bedroom.

"I should call my mom so that she can calm her worries". Crystal said dialing her mom's digits.

Crystal's Pov

When we got into letoya's house...i was like damn this house is cool, I'm thinking that her folks are wealthy hey, cause their house is wassup! Never thought i'd be friends with a chick...but so far we got a lot in common.

"hey get yo ass ready, while i call my mom". I said, calling my mom.

*calls her mom*

*mommy*: Hey sweety, where are you? Are you okay.

*me*: "oh yeah mum, i'm aight, was with ty,chris and letoya..the new girl nextdoor and still with her in her crib. You know...chilling, so we even decided to go to this party down south, to get to know letoya and show her around". I finished talking, praying she would let me go.

*mommy*: <SIGHS> Crystal seychelle gabriel we talked about this partying of yours....you gotta reduce it.

Damn she called me by my second name and my surname....this ain't gonna be easy.

*me*: please ma, I wont drink too much....and....chris and Ty will be there too. I said pleading on her to let me go.

*mommy*: okay, okay...take care of Letoya and yourself okay.

*Me*: okay mom, will do. Thanks ma bye.

I hung up and went to take a shower.

Letoya's Pov

Crystal and I did the ladies work( showering and lotioning).

Yo Cee, I don't know what to wear. I said as i was looking for something to wear.

"me too hey". Crystal said, pouting her bottom lip.

"ohkay stop that naw" I said as we both laughed.

I decided to wear some black skinny jeans, a black and white printed Tank top, white ancle socks and black tommys. I put on an eye liner and a royalip(red lip-stick).I leave my curly hair hanging and wear by black YOLO snapback. I put on my accessories and sprayed on a perfume.

Crystal wore a short high waist jean, a red and black freaky printed Tank top, black ankle socks and red tommys. She put her hair in a freaky tight bun, put on some eye liner, thee royalip and some accessories.

"wow biatch, I'm about to change my outfit, you looking hoT! I said putting my leftt hand on my waist.

"nah NIg'! I mean you the hottest! And stop it, you making me blush! She said making me laugh.

I took my phone and my leather baseball jacket, while crystal took her red&black baseball jacket and her phone. Then we both went down stairs. To wait for ty and chris.