adventuretime mix up

One day their were two kids who were madly in love but the people who were family to them didn't like people that weren't their kind and they wanted to tear their love apart.they loved each other even if they were different.they were different because one was a vampire and one was a human.their families thought it was dangerous because they don't know what could happen to them.so one night they ran away together far far away and we're happy together.for the days they were gone both families looked every were for them and when they didn't find them they weep every single time.the couple felt bad they left their families but we're happy togwther.the next morning they were very hungry.they were hungrier then they were the other days.the human fina was tired of not eating for days and she was not happy even if she had  Marshall Lee with her.she didn't want to stay with him any longer.when she told Marshall Lee he was very sad and wanted her to stay.fiona said you can come with me back said fiona.then they will break us apart said Marshall Lee.fiona said i rather go back then sit her and die with you.im sorry said fiona you could find someone that's like you.i don't like anyone that's like me that's why I want you the other girls that are vampires are really devious but your the greatest girl I ever met and I'm really glad I was her with you.aw said fiona in that case we will go back together and I will find a way to keep us together.so they went back proudly.everyone was glad to see them again both families.fiona said I have an important announcement.me and Marshall Lee are in love because we care about each other not because we want to be devious or mistreat each other like some people they know.when the families saw how important their love was they let them be and everyone lived happily ever after.