Fan Theories #1

*ENVY_lover01- okay so I have some theories for you all about ENVYs current story line so far.

So lets first shortly sumarize all of the MVs, starting with their very first MV for their debut song Lollipop.

The setting takes place at a school, most likely a high school.
They seem to be having the time of their lives messing around on school property and trying to impress girls.
So thats pretty much the first MV for ya, nothing much to the story yet.

The second MV to come out was for Tension Up. Right when you get into the MV it shows a very board looking Chance sitting behind the counter at his job in the skating rink.
His boss is yelling at him, probably telling him to do somethung productive.

Chance sits around to think for a few seconds, then it looks like he has an idea of what to do.
Then it cuts to the song.
The rest of the MV just shows them all goofing off and having a good time.

The last MV is for the last song on their album, (and what the album name is) Video Game.

Right when the MV starts you see Chance hooked up to some kind of strange machine.

When he plugs the helmet in it cuts to each members part of the "video game."
The whole MV is basically them in a video game really.

So nows where I explain to you what I think is going on...

I think the whole entire Lollipop MV never really even happened.
None of it was real.

Here's why I think that;
So both the Tension Up and Video Game MV start with Chance.

In Video Game he was hooked up to the machine that transported him into the video game.

Okay so at the end of Tension Up it shows Chance back behind his desk like he had never even left it in the first place, and you know what he has wearing?

A VR, that's virtual reality goggles.
Goggles in which if you put them on you can feel like your actually in the game your playing.

That means everything in Tension Up was all what Chance was seeing in his VR, but he was snapped out of it by his boss who hit him in the head.

Well in Video Game it doesn't only ever show just Chance with the headset on, it showed the rest of the members with it on too.
What I noticed at the beginning is that it seemed almost as if Chance was controlling the other members.

Not just playing them because they're characters, because he also played himself.

When it does show the other members in their headsets it shows them doing the same thing Chance is doing, indicating that Chance is the other members.

Does this mean Chance is just imagining all of his friends?

Thats why I think Lollipop was all fake, I believe thats all Chance just living out his dream life with his dream friends through VR.

I think what really proves this thory the most is the fact that at the end of Tension Up he was wearing the VR, but I think the reasoning behind the big machine he was wearing in Video Game is because I beleive maybe he was planning on staying in that made up world.

But something obviously goes wrong causing Chance to turn off machine at the end when it says "game over."
Now usually game over means your character died.

Chance was shown back in the chair but unconscious, I don't know for sure if that means he's dead.

I guess we'll find out their next album, when they have the I first comeback!

Comments:

BTSfangirl07: what about when Chance was plugging the headset into the different "levels" of the "game?"

EXO_is_life: Omg thats kind of sad though, that means Chance is just some lonely kid imagine his life up.

Infiresmann: I stan ENVY so hard right now!! My bias is definitely Chance.
Reply- Got7weirdo: I love Takuya ❤

3,000+ more comments...