the dead: Rick

Chapter 1

I stare at the burning fire below me thinking about the stuff, the stuff we've lost, the people we've lost. Good people, the sacrifices we've all made for the same reason: to stay alive, to have hope that one day these, these monsters will once again be people that don't feed off the living.

Its been too long-that the world has been this way. Too long. I always look at my son: Carl. For hope and my daughter: Judith. she's  a miracle she's just a baby but she's strong just like her mom was just how Carl is. Sometimes I feel like he's more of a leader than myself. I hope and I pray one day he will be.

Our group, our team has gone through too much. Maggie, Beth-lost their father, Daryl-lost his brother. Its hard, but atleast were alive. When we lost the prison it was hard. Terminus was hard. It all happened too fast. Everyone got split up. Some died. But were together now and were gonna fight. were not gonna stand here and watch those stupid people at terminus watch us suffer. were gonna fight, fight untill we don't even have the strength to open our eyes. Were gonna fight and find the son of a bitch who's responsible for all of this and feed him to the walkers. Watch him suffer just like he watched us. Were gonna fight no matter what the odds no matter what. We are gonna fight.