Celsia Academy: Blinded by the Darkness

On this day, after their one month of unbearable training, the students will have to join a pack that will affect their whole life forever.

Excitement

Nervous

Curious

Joy

Anger

Weakness

And

Fear

These emotions felt by the students will consume their abilities and show their true nature. And by that it will help them to find which pathways are awaiting for them.

Alpha Pack, Beta Pack, Moonlight Pack and Sunlight Pack. Each pack has its own unique strengths and weaknesses that defines each members. Each pack also has its own privilege and opportunities regarding their ranks.

In this academy, the Alpha Pack gets the most opportunities and privileges  being the strongest pack in the academy. Most of the members of this pack has their hidden talents and skills for swords, combat, archery and even elemental powers. Every students must pledge their deep respect to each member of the pack.

The Beta Pack ,the second strongest pack in the academy. This pack is well respected for being obedient and powerful. Most of the students in this pack has high levels towards their skills.

The Sunlight Pack, most members of this pack excels and expert in both archery and nursery. This pack has the same capacity of power with Moonlight Pack. Members are expected to respect and receive orders from the two strongest pack.

The Moonlight Pack, this pack is mostly responsible for making weapons for trainings and members of this pack have excellent sword skills. They are also expected to give respect and receive commands from the two strongest pack.

The Student Council, the members of this council are rare. The students doesn't have their own pack, due to some reasons they are not allowed to join a pack. The council has 5 students who will punish the students from malicious acts they committed. They are responsible for the academy's balance of power, making sure that no students will go against the rules.

However, the students can not choose their own pack.

The pack will choose its members. And the pack will determine their destiny.

Welcome to Celsia Academy! A school that will enchance your strength to its fullest.

------