Teams Part 1

( Play Video )

Once the first years where launched in different directions Homura was using her air semblance to glide over the trees . But crashed into the trees leaves when she heard Ruby hit a bird and shout " birdy no !! " . Once Homura managed to get herself out of the trees leaves nd branches she flouted to the ground.

" H : geez for a 15 year old girl she sure can yell really loud

" H : geez for a 15 year old girl she sure can yell really loud. " Homura said and started removing all the leaves and twigs from her hair and clothing. " H : Ok now lets see where I am- ! " Homura didn't get to finish her sentence because she felt the presence of five Ursa near by. " H : oh well I guess finding out where I am is going to have to wait... for right now why don't we have a little fun Ursa's....."

she said with a crazy smile

she said with a crazy smile . When Pandora was getting close to the ground she used her earth semblance on the trees and made them form a giant cushion for her to land on. " P : wow that was fun now lets see witch way I need to go.... hmmm " Pandora was brought out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of roaring Ursa and the sound of someone laughing. " P : huh laughing ? wait the only one who would laugh like that....." Pandora ran towards the laughing and roaring. Once she got their she saw five dead Ursa and " P : * sigh *Homura... ." she said and walked over to her sister. Once she did Homura put the twin air dragon blades away. " H : hi sis I didn't think you would find me before anyone else. " she said with a smile " P : well it wasn't that hard. Your loud laughing kind of gave you away. " " H : well since the two of us found each other that means we are tem mates. "

 "