Chapter Three: Seamus' Pub

Seamus' Pub was a total dive bar, which is pretty much the reason why it was Erik and I's go-to spot to escape from reality with a few beers, some shots and ridiculously obnoxious music. Where else do you think I got the shirt?

"I hate him."

Erik laughed, "It would definitely seem like he's not really too fond of your hot ass either."

"Two more, Ryan," I nodded to our favorite bartender, who acknowledge back with a nod as well and then set down two Guinness' in front of Erik and I.

"He is a dick for sure," Erik shrugged. "But, he's Morgan's dick. Ugh, I know she's your heterosexual life-mate and all, but seriously, you need to lay off the dude unless you want to royally piss her off."

"I know, dude, but damn. He's a pretentious prick. How she ever ended up with him just totally baffles me. And what's worse, is that she doesn't even see it. No one does!"

"We do."

"Yeah, but who are we? We're dirty street punks who can't hold jobs," I burst out laughing.

"Speak for yourself," he laughed while flicking something I couldn't see off of his shirt. "I showered two days ago. With soap and shit. And I had an interview at that technology place on 9th and Brighton! I'm going places, yo."

I laughed harder desperately trying to swallow my beer.

"Sugar, there is no 'technology place' on 9th and Brighton."

He grinned, "You haven't called me that in a while. And yeah there is dude, that Radio Shack!"

I grinned, leaning over to kiss him. Hard. And almost fell off my stool in the process.

"You really think I have a hot ass?"  I smirked.

He pulled me off the stool with his arms around my waist before slowly lowering them down, grabbing my rear, "the hottest."

I cracked up and pulled away, "You are an idiot, Erik Miller."

"That's why you love me, baby."

"Seems you two are getting along!" Liam interrupted the closest thing that Erik and I could have ever called 'a moment'.

"Hey, man." Erik replied, standing up and holding up his hand for a bro-shake.

"How's it going? We missed you guys at the movie! Which was totally lame by the way."

"Where's Morgan?" I didn't so much as glance his way.

"She's in the bathroom. She should be out in a sec," Liam replied.

I got up, leaving my bag, and kissing Erik on his neck, "Back in a minute, sugar."

He smacked my ass as I walked off to find Morgan.