Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I have never felt this before. This feeling. It feels like sparks are literally flying. I know that sounds cheesy.

She takes her soft lips off of mine just to quick to be a tease.

"Looks like you don't even need me to show you anything here babe" I tell her with a smirk.

It's true. Her lips just felt so good against mine. It doesn't feel like this when Grace kisses me.

She starts blushing.

"Your a tease too, left me wanting more" I add on and she blushes even more.

I just take in her beauty and how absolutely gorgeous she is.

Our silence is broken when the hallway light flickers on.

"Harry! Closet! Now!" Dahlia whispers loudly.

I open her closet doors and climb in and shut them as quickly and quietly as I could.

I here the door open.

"Hey sis, have you seen Harry?" I hear Grace ask and try to be silent.

Fuck shit fuck fuck shit shit

I keep repeating that in my head and pray she won't open this door.

"No I haven't seen him. And I'm trying to sleep. I have practice tomorrow" Dahlia groans.

I almost get hard thinking of how I can make her groan.

"Erg. Ok. Sorry for bothering you" Grace answers frustrated and I wonder what she wants me for.

I hear the door shut and come out of the closet.

"That was close" I say while letting out a sigh.

"I know, Harry I have to go to bed. I have practice. Goodnight" Dahlia tells me while yawning.

"Goodnight. I'll keep you updated on your next lesson" I tell her with a wink.

I leave her room with a proud expression on my face and crawl back into bed dreaming of what to do on our upcoming lessons.

Graces POV

I go downstairs and look for Harry. Where the hell is he? I don't even know why I asked Dahlia. Why would he be in there?

He was acting weird today. I wanted to ask him what was wrong.

I hear footsteps upstairs and I think it's Harry.

Yep. I notice his muscular and tall figure walk into his room.

Where was he?

The only rooms on that side of the hallway are my parents room and Dahlias room. But he wasn't in there... was he?

I don't feel like bothering him so I just go back to bed and wonder what he was doing.

Why would he be with Dahlia?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, and update! Maybe if I really write, there will be another update tomorrow!

I gained over 100 reads in like a day! That's crazy!

Keep reading voting and commenting. Ily guys!!

And also if you guys want to talk to me about anything just message me on here and I'll give you my kik or whatever. Yea I don't have friends anyway so yay!😂