Chapter 9

Graces POV

I run upstairs into my room feeling like I'm going to throw up.

My first instinct is to call my mom. I don't know what else to do.

"Hello"? my mom answers.

"Mom" I sob to her.

"What's wrong sweetie I have to get back to work"

"I walked in on -on Harry cheating-g" I cry to her.

"What?! With who?" she asks angry and surprised.

"Dahlia" I simply answer.

I hear my mom gasp then hang up.

Dahlias POV

"Harry what am I going to do?" I try to say but he probably can't understand because I'm crying to much.

"Babe it'll be okay" Hardy tries to calm me down. He doesn't even look that worried.

"Are you serious? It's not fucking okay! Do you know what just happened?! Now my sister hates me. I should of never agreed to these bullshit lessons" I yell out at the same time.

"Wha- don't say that, this isn't bullshit" Harry tells me and sounds kind of...sad?

"Yes it is Harry. Your dating my sister and your just using me for my body. You don't even like me! Why the hell would I agree to this! You just used me!" I scream out and start to cry even more.

"Stop! You don't understand Dahlia, I like you"

By those words I have no response.

I like you.

What does that mean?

Does he actually like me? Or like me as a person as a friend?

Just as I am about the ask him the front door flies open.

"Both of you get out of my house now. And never come back" my mother calmly says to us.

"What? Mom please talk to me!" I plead.

"Stop get out of my house and don't come back. You disgust me."

By that I cannot say anything. That has broken my heart more then anything.

I can't deal with this anymore so I run out the door.

I have no idea where I will go it what I will do I just keep running.

I hear foot steps coming behind me and I see Harry.

I try to quicken my pace but he's too fast and catches my arm and pulls me to his chest.

I look down at the ground until he puts his finger under my chins and lifts my head up to talk to him.

"Your coming home with me" Harry says.

"No please Harry" I say. I don't even know what I was trying to say. I don't have any energy and feel dizzy.

I slowly fall to the ground and just lay there.

Two arms pull me up and Harry carries me bridal style to his car.

I feel the warmth of it and slowly drift to sleep.

Harry's POV

I can't even focus on driving because I'm trying to figure out what the fuck just happened. Also I am way to tired.

I finally pull up to my apartment and walk over to Dahlias side of the car.

She looks so peaceful right now and I don't want to wake her up.

I put my arms under her body and carry her bridal style up to the door and try to hold her and unlock the door at the same time. It was not easy.

I lay Dahlia down on the couch and put a blanket over her, and place a kiss on her forehead. You know, just cause.

I go into the kitchen to try to find something to eat.

I really need to get some shit cause all I have is hot pockets, I mean really!

Guess I'll be having this for dinner.

"Harryyy" I hear someone yawn behind me.

As I turn around I see, Grace? What?

Just as I blink the figure turns back into Dahlia.

What was that?

"Yes? Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yess I'm not tired anymore" she says and comes over and gives me a hug.

Most guys right now would want something else but I am perfectly happy with this long fantastic warm hug she is giving me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how'd ya like it?? sorry I haven't updated in a while! I will update more don't worry! thanks for all the reads comments and votes! I love reading all of your comments😊 love you all byee!