№.2 Go Pee

You have been a part of Magcon since the beginning. You, Mahogany, and Sydney, a friend you met at vidcon last year, were the only girls in the group. This was the second Magcon tour and Sydney sadly couldn't make the flight out to New Jersey. You of course were roomed with your boyfriend Shawn. Your ears ached from the screams of excited fans and your wrists were cramped up from signing things all day. It was now around 10:00 pm, everyone was in their hotel rooms. Sydney repetitively texted you telling you to close your legs because you can be a bit of a slut at times. Shawn too, everyone wonders how you haven't gotten pregnant through all the months you've been dating each other. You reply with ' that's what condoms are for.' Once it delivers you turn your phone off. No distractions can interrupt what's about to go down. You followed Shawn into the hotel room you shared locking the door behind you. Shawn noticed and a smirk came upon his face.

Looking him in the eyes as I walked slowly toward him trying to be seductive. I backed him up to the wall as I crashed my lips into his. I felt his tongue sweep across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly, letting him in. Our tongue fought each other for dominance for what felt like hours. The ability to tie a knot in a cheery stem with my tongue finally came in handy. I won as Shawn broke the kiss. He breathes the word "Jump," making it barely audible as he rested his forehead on mine. I did as he commanded and jumped. He held me with strong grip on my ass. Turning around so that I was the one against the wall. I entangled my fingers in his soft brown hair as our lips connected for a second time. The kiss turned from heated to passionate. He moved from my lips down to my neck. He found my sweet spot and I let out a faint moan. I tried to keep the noise level down because the walls were thin. But Shawn, on the other hand, did not seem to care who heard. He was yelling and making loud groaning sounds. I tried so desperately to muffle the sounds he was making. Nothing worked so I just seemed to give up. His grip on my ass got tighter as he moved us over to the bed. He sat on the edge placing me on his lap. I pushed him down and I stood up. He propped himself up against the headboard, never once taking his eyes off me. I started my strip tease. I slowly pulled my shirt up over my head, revealing my sexy black lingerie I had just bought special for this night. I could see Shawn tense up. Even though we've had sex a few times before, I never had worn something this fancy for it. I unbutton my torn up skinny jeans and let them fall the floor. I could just feel it as Shawn's eyes looked me up and down. I giggle a little bit to shake the redness off my face. I step forward placing my knee on the bed. I crawl up til I'm hovering over top of him. I kiss him and things begin to get rough as we grind our hips together. Shawn reaches up and unclasps my bra with one hand, the other on my cheek. I fumble with the bottom of his shirt to signal that I want it off. I break the kiss and sit up. He quickly removes his shirt, revealing his toned body. I peck his lips and move down his body leaving love bites here and there. I get to the top of his pants and I run my tongue across his skin. He breathes in sharply. I slowly unbutton his pants. He tried to do it to make time go faster but, I pushed his hand away. I shimmy his pants down to around his ankles. I can see his hardened 9 inch Clark through his American Apparel underwear. I look up at him and wink as he rolls his eyes. I loop my fingers around the hem and slide them down. His erect cock slams up against his stomach. I throw his boxers across the room and wrap my small hand around his penis. Just then a thought popped into my head. I let go and swiftly came face to face with Shawn. "Go pee." I said to him. He looked at me confused, "Why?" "Just do it." I pleaded but, he refused. So, I got up off him and picked my bra up from off the floor. I put it on as I headed for the door. "Where are you going?" Shawn asked as I opened the door. I turned to face him, "I'm going to go keep Taylor company." I shut the door leaving Shawn lay there naked with his jaw dropped.

To be Continued...