Finale Ending To The Finale Beginning

Hey guys, I've been thinking about writing a story about Natsu as END. And also, I am a fan of Fairy tail, which is cool do you like Fairy Tail too? I hope so *sneeze* sorry, but anyways sit back and enjoy the story. See you at the end of the story~.

~~~~~~~

Rain, the rain poured from the thunderous sky. The guild has been destroyed once again, both emotionally and mentally. A boy with pink-salmon hair and a scally white scarf laid lifelessly among the guild hall. He was Natsu. The boy always wrecking things, the boy who always shove down every food, the boy who has motion sickness, the boy... who is family.

The pool of blood that was underneath him, with the scabs, the blackish-purplish bruises, and... the gap in his stomach from Zerefs hand.

The guild members ran to the guild, knowing what has happend. They heard the screams of pain, suffer, and the battle cries miles away from them. And those screams belonged to the boy with pink-salmon hair.

Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia, the girl with chocolate brown eyes, and long beautiful blonde hair. She too, was covered in wounds, deep and painful wounds. Lucy ran, ran as fast as her legs could carry her. Tears, threatened to slip out, but she kept strong as possible.

Erza Scarlet, the brave yet scary Titania and the seventh guild master ran as she could. Her body ached, as blood dripped from the deep cuts and scrapes. She was worried, she was... scared. The screams and cries were stuck in her head. 'Natsu' she thought.

The guild knew that the rain was a sign of sadness, regret, and despair.

Lucy, barged in the guild's door. She was the first to enter the guild. Her eyes watered at the sight of her beloved guild. She remembered the fight between Zeref and Natsu, as she stared at her friend and the enemy before her as she ran away, the last time she will ever see Natsu again.

Then, a wave of fear hit her, she sensed that there was no longer magic in the air.

She caught a glimpse of a lifeless body, right in front of her.

Her eyes widen in pure horror. She let out a scream. And then made her way towards Natsu. Lucy cradled the lifeless body of her Dragon, as the tears she forced in poured out. She wailed loudly, rocking the body back and forth.

"Natsu... no you can't be dead! No!"

The guild members, finally made it to the guild, but... it was too, too late.

They watched Lucy cry over Natsu's dead body, as she rocked him like a mother would do. The members let the tears stream down their faces, as sobs and sniffles and loud cries filled the air.

"Natsu!"

It was Happy, Happy the blue cat, Natsu's best friend as they grew up together.

Happy flew to Natsu and Lucy, with big fat tears running down his dirty bruised up face. He clutched Natsu's vest with his burned hands as he wailed.

Gray Fullbuster, he stood there in complete utter shock. His rival, and best friend, now laid in the arms of Lucy, dead. Gray shook, his black bangs shadowing his eyes as silent tears streamed down his bloody face.

Wendy Marvel, the Sky Dragon slayer, she covered her mouth with both of her hands with tears running down her face, she was heartbroken with her eyes filled with sorrow and horror as she stared at her big brother-figure.

Erza felt like she was about to faint. She swayed side to side until strong muscular arms held her. She looked up to see Jellal holding her. His eyes were filled with sadness and sorrow, he pulled Erza into a hug as she rested her head on his shoulder, tears slipping out.