Chapter 12

3 Days Later
The boys have spilled everything; Larry came out, Liam said yes to Zayn, and Niall revealed that he just broke up with his girlfriend, Jessica. 

With everything that we've been through, I can't believe we're still in the competition. It was the finale and we were going to be singing Your Song. I looked at my watch and saw that it was getting close for rehearsal time. I went to find Zayn. Oh Zayn. Just thinking about him makes me feel warm inside. We were finally together, in peace.
I checked our room first, it was empty. I went to the room across from ours; Harry and Louis' room. The door was slightly opened so I pushed it even wider and gasped. Zayn was pushed up against the wall by Louis, his hands in Louis' hair, and Louis' hands on his waist. They were kissing and I could feel my face turning hot. 
I grabbed Louis, pushed him away from Zayn, then punched him in the stomach. He groaned and bent down, holding his stomach. I looked at Zayn through angry tears and whispered, ''How could you...'' He took a step forward, and I took a step back.
''Look Zayn, don't come near me.'' I growled. ''I-I hate you!'' I spat out at him, running out of the door. I went downstairs and wiped the tears off my face.
I took a step outside and saw Cher, another contestant, in front of her car. She waved at me, and I smiled waving back. I jogged over to her and said, ''Would you mind taking me to rehearsals? I'm ready but it looks like the boys-'' I paused, looking back at the house. ''-are going to take a while.''
''Sure.'' She said happily opening the car door.
At Rehearsals
The boys finally arrived, and I could feel Zayn and Louis staring at me. Louis brushed by me and whispered, ''Sorry.'' I looked at him. ''It's not okay.'' I could look at Louis, but I could barely even meet Zayn in the eyes. But once we started practicing I forgot all about it and devoted all my attention to singing.
The Winner is announced
Oh god. This is it. This is it. My heart was beating louder as I heard, ''And in third place we have, Matt Cardle.'' Jesus Christ. 
''And the runner up is,'' He paused looking into the camera, ''-One Direction!'' My heart sunk. We didn't win. Nonetheless, for the camera I tried to look proud of myself, and joined the lads in a group hug. 
While everyone was leaving because the show was over, the police rushed in. I don't know how but two police officers ended up beside Zayn and they cuffed Zayn. ''Zayn Malik, you're under arrest.'' One of them said gruffly. My eyes widened, ''What the fu-'' Then I quickly looked at Louis and back to Zayn and I got it. They didn't have any evidence against Zayn, and I wouldn't help them either, so they used Louis to get it.
I tried to push the police away from Zayn, ''No you can't, stop!'' I shrieked as they dragged Zayn out. No one was even doing anything. They were all looking at me with fearful eyes and opened mouths. ''Do something don't bloody gape at me all day!'' I yelled at them.
They were already across the street, taking Zayn to the car. The stoplights were all the way at the corner of the street. ''Stupid stoplights.'' I muttered. I decided to just run across the street.
One minute I saw Zayn being stuffed into the police car. The next minute everything blacked out.