chapter 3

Frank finds me in the halls the next day, in the short fifteen minutes I have to relax before first period. Not today, anyways.

Frank storms over. He has a black eye, and a cut on the bridge of his nose. His face is battered and scraped, and he looks pissed.

He picks me up by the collar to my shirt, demanding, "Have you been talking shit, dyke?"

Frank's scaring me. He's always kind of scary, but usually he never yells at me, and normally he's having fun picking on me. But now, he's just acting really angry and aggressive. And it's extremely frightening.

"I haven't been, I swear," I insist.

"Bullshit!" Frank curses, slamming my back against the wall.

"What's wrong?" I ask, ignoring the searing pain in my back.

"Mind your own business!" Frank squeaks. His eyes are red and swollen. Shit, he's been crying. "The point is, someone's been talking badly about me, and I need to know who!"

"Frank, calm down," I coax. "It's okay, really."

Frank sets me down, falling to his knees and crying. "I'm sorry. I really am."

"Tell me what's wrong," I instruct. It's horribly bittersweet to see Frank like this- on one hand- he's done this to me how many times! Surely he deserves a turn! But on the other hand- I hate to see him hurt.

Frank is sobbing too hard to talk. I ask,

"Is it a girlfriend?"

Frank shakes his head.

"Pet died?" I guess.

Again, his head shakes.

"Parents?" I question.

Frank suddenly stands, tackling me and pinning me to the floor. "You shut the fuck up about my parents, you little shit!"

"So it is your parents then?" I respond.

Frank gets all flustered, his pink lips agape. He reddens, swearing, "Shut the fuck up! You're.... you're a little bitch! You don't know shit about my parents!" He punches me in the jaw, right on one of my bruises, ordering, "Don't you ever talk about them again, o-okay?!"

"Okay!" I agree, wincing from pain.

Frank gets off of me, placing his knee into my crotch on purpose as he rises, causing me to cry out in pain. "Bye, dyke."

Jamia rushes over, shouting at Frank, "Yeah you better leave!" she kneels next to me, worrying, "Oh my gosh, Gerard are you okay? I saw the whole thing and I ran over but he was already gone."

"I'm fine," I assure. She helps me up, but my knees are still buckled as my cock feels like it's about to fall off.

"What was he all roid ragey about?" Jamia asks.

"Something about his parents," I reply.

Jamia glances in the direction Frank stomped off in. "His face was pretty banged up. You don't think his parents...."

"What?" I cut off. "Come on, of course not! I'm sure he just pissed someone off and got jumped, this wouldn't be the first time."

"It's happened before?" Jamia questions.