||~Mr.Doctor Man~||

(Third POV)

Andy looked briefly at the boys in their 80's/90's freakish attire. He recalled his memories of 2009 Black Veil Brides; all the creepy warpaint and chains.
   Remington, with his spiky black hair, caught his eye. His perfect structured face, his beautiful pale light skin.
    Andy's divorce with Juliet wasn't hitting his as hard at that moment when he saw him. Remington stood up from his comfortable seat on the couch and stuck his hand out. "Hey, the names Remington. The lead singer of Palaye Royale." Remington winked slightly at him. Andy shook his hand and woah. His hands are really smooth. His lips look like they are too. "That's Emerson, he plays the drums. And Sebastian, he plays the guitar," The two boys waved at him at the same time then looked back down at their phones. "They may be my bandmates, but they're also my brothers." Remington chuckled.
   "I'm the oldest!" Sebastian yelled. "Oh yeah, I'm the youngest." Emerson added, still looking at his phone.
    "Yes Sebs we get it you're the oldest," He walked over and lightly slapped him in the face.
  "Don't make me punch you," Sebastian said, trying to act tough.
   "There is no need for fighting you two," Emerson softly said. Andy kinda just stood and watched this all happen.
   "Hey Rem," He stopped then asked, "can I call you that?" Andy softly spoke.
    "Yeah sure," Rem replied with a nod.
      "Well Rem, would you like to go on a walk with me?" He muffled.
    "Yeah, let's go." Remington took Andy's hand. Andy felt shivers go all the way up his spine on contact with Rem. The two walked out of the bus hand in hand. "How's Juliet and yourself?" Rem asked. Andy's eyes got flushed up and red as hot tears streamed down his checks. "Oh god, I'm sorry Andy. Did I say something wrong?" Rem apologized. He held Andy in his arms. It was then that Remington realized,  Andy smelled of mint and cigarettes. 
   "Juliet and I got divorced." He mumbled, his head close to Remington's chest.
   "Oh god, I never knew."
  Andy didn't know why he started crying. It made no sense because as soon as he saw Remington's face, he forgot all about Juliet. "I'm sorry I don't even know why I was crying," He sniffled. Remington lightly lifted up Andy's chin, studying his face; His strong structured face of a greek statue, his puffed up pink lips, his silver nose ring, his irritated blue eyes. "W-what are you doing?" Andy stuttered.
    "This..." Remington kissed Andy's soft lips.