Episode 1

Here they go again to save a nation. They set off after giving the instructions. "I'll just come in a few minutes, till then you can go and tell what is the situation,. Shi jin, can you come for a moment". "Yes of course".   " We need some equipments, beside the ones we brought along".   "I'll arrange them, take care of yourself for me".   "Okay and take care of yourself for me". He nodded and made his way to his men to tell them what's the situation. It wasn't critical, few people were having major issues with their body, needing immediate attention. Some had minor injuries because the volcanic activity took place far away but not much. Two groups were made - the one treated minor injuries, Sister min Ji, sister Jae, Dr. Chin hoon and the other was opposition to it, Mo yeon, Meyong Joo, Dr. Song. "Equipments are ready". Shi jin called out from the back. "Coming, Dr. Song and Meyong Joo get the operation theater ready with Daniel, maybe he can help." No need, I'll get it ready, I know someone here."

Shi jin took them for her which melted her heart. She was angry at him before some time but it was totally fine now, no matter if mo yeon was rude to him or not but he will stay caring for her. "Melted by my deed, right". "Yes, how do you know? Telepathy?"
"Yes, even you know". "How sweet of you". When he took it to the desired place he was about to return, when he was a few meters away from her, he heard something. He felt something strange, he decided to get a last glance of her. When he turned, he saw the roof which was about to fall on her. He ran towards her and took her hand. He pulled her close to him. "Are you fine. Are you injured". "no I'm not injured, I'm fine, just because of you thanks to you". "okay, now come with me". This lovely timing was disturbed by someone. " Salute, what's the situation." he told them that it was late, and they had to go, an order had come from lieutenant colonel. They had to go to the reserved rooms. All this happened after she came from the O. R.

Mo yeon just lazily followed him because she was tired in doing in doing few four to eight  hour. He had the strength to walk fast but she didn't so asked him to be a little slow. He opened the door with the key card. He turned back and got mo yeon inside. "Come here and sit".  He didn't expect her to be in the bathroom to take a shower but in the warm mattress, massaging her shoulder. They would be at least able to get some time together. She came out and took her nightwear from her wardrobe. She changed and came out. To her surprise he was not preparing for shower but looking at something in his phone. He took her picture and looked at it adorably. "What is it, show me". She snatched it and looked at it. "My photos, but why?". He instead pulled her and hugged her as if she was his doll and he was a little girl. "Excitedly waiting for me to accompany you in your bed". He hummed and tightened his grip. They layed to be more comfortable and were asleep in few minutes. Their sleep was quite short when Shi jin received a phone call from the  commander and he said that they were to leave in a few minutes. Shi jin shook her a bit and she woke up. "What's the Matter". "We have to leave in a few minutes". "Okay, you can get ready". "No, you will be sleeping by the time, right?" "Okay fine, I'm going, take out something  for me to wear" "Go ahead now". When she came out in her bathrobe of course, she took what he kept for her. She came out and shi jin was already ready to go.

But on the way, she had some problem in walking, it was only four in the morning and they had to walk so much. "Are you fine to walk". "I'm feeling sleepy, I need sometime to wake up completely". "Okay, let's take a shortcut". "Where's it?". "Here, come on". He held her hand and led his way to the place.

I don't want to write it, I'm not getting any reads and votes😟😫😢
Finally, it was the time to return home.