Episode 2

After a month
Mo yeon was in the hospital with no work left. So she called
Shi Jin. "Hello, Shi Jin? Are you free?"  "Yes, I am, Why?" "I'm just, missing you. Shall we go somewhere?" "Where?"  "Mm, wherever you like, some place like a beach , it's a perfect time to go there." " Let me see, okay we will depart  right next morning. What do you think?"  "Okay but I would need your help, I mean packing up all the stuff." "okay, bye and love you."  "Me too. '" Soon after, she returned to her home in the absence of the owner of the hospital. She took out everything she needed and organized in a way that she could easily find whatever she needed. Suddenly the doorbell rang. She went to open the door and she did. "Oh , you're here." "You look upset." "No, I'm just tired." She immediately hugged him. He dropped down his bag and hugged her back.

Next day, they left for the beach. Shi Jin intertwined their hands and they looked into each other's eyes and smiled. "Shall we move on? I mean let's go"  "Sure!"  They went moved  into The hotel, hand in hand. Shi Jin got the Key - card and got into their room. "Are you comfortable?"  "Yes, I am, but you aren't going anywhere. Am I right?"  "Of course not, I'm here because today was a leave."  "Oh wow, really." "We will go  to the beach at night" "Fine" "Well I always wanted to ask you that how did you feel when you got my letter? When I was away" "It was heartbreaking." Tears filled her eyes and they started dripping down but Shi Jin didn't let them drop down. "I'm sorry, I can just say that I am  sorry." "You don't need to. Well, we didn't realize that it's the time, we had to go." "Oh! Let's go." They left for the beach.

When they reached - "I hope that you have some wishes like the last time. '' " I do, I want to spend my entire life with you. " he pulled her towards himself and kissed her." "We have to return tomorrow. " "oh, I wanted to stay here a little longer." "So how about staying together for some days." She nodded. "Can we have a picture together." "Of course."

Next day, At barracks
Shi Jin had to write a long report. Mo Yeon decided to help him. She told him, how can he frame it correctly. "Thank you Mo Yeon, you did a great help." "No problem, but I would need  your help." 
"What kind of help, tell me."   He spoke in a serious tone.  "Nothing but, can you tell me, what do you want?"  "I don't want anything except you."   "Why do you want me when you already have me?" He simply smiled. "I have a surprise for you." He said before hanging up. His birthday was coming up because it was 18'th September. His birthday was just next day and Mo yeon had planned everything at home because she knew that he would not be able to make it until the middle of the night. As he entered inside, he saw her face glowing under the candlelight, she had planned a candlelight dinner for him. He made his way to her and then took her hand, while kneeling on one knee he said.
"Mo Yeon, I know that you planned this for me, would you like to be a part of my life, as a devoted wife?" "Of course I will, you don't need any answer."

"Mo yeon.."   " hmm" "You're paying more attention to me nowadays and I like it but why?"  "I have learnt that you occupy a very special place in my heart and it was very difficult to live without you for that one year."

Mo yeon had to visit her elder brother Kang  Sung Min who was already married to Eun Mi and had a son_ Ji hoo. As she ringed the doorbell, Her brother with her nephew was ready to open the door. She forgot about Shi jin and Sae jun and took Ji hoo in her arms and kissed him. "Come inside and take a seat gentleman." He smiled and entered behind his fiancee. "Ah Shi jin come on hold him." He did what was asked to. The five months old smiled in his arms . "Please sit, I will get some water for you." "So little boy, you took just a minute to impress her, BTW do you have any idea what did I have to do to win her? How long did it take?" He(nephew) giggled. He was jealous of a child. Next thing that did was going to a famous family restaurant for dinner. "Come Ji hoo, I'll change your clothes." Eun Mi quickly changed his clothes, got ready herself and came out. Mo yeon took Ji hoo in her arms and kissed him. Shi jin though to himself that it was so hard for me to get a kiss and look at him!.

Next day was the valentine's day. Mo yeon prepared candies and chocolates for Shi jin. They met at the same place where she left him, they went on a double date and they were going to do the same. They were going on a double date. They reached earlier than expected (than Myung Joo). Shi jin received the chocolates early. He was also showered with kisses as soon as he saw Mo yeon. When Myung Joo and Dae young arrived. "Shi jin? What happened to your cheeks? They have turned pink!" "Nothing I'm just blushing. '' " Anyways, these are for you Dae young. " He tasted some of them and made a face." These seem to be bitter." Dae young said." I made them, I thought that you'll grow fat. " " I like them. "" Mo yeon, I called you, I listened that he whispered something and you said the same. "" What! No it wasn't anything. " " Don't worry, every couple says this, except for him. " 😒.." Awe, just because he's so cool. " " Mo yeon, don't admire any other man today, okay? "" Hmm " " Hey! What's that? Wedding ring. "😃," Dae young, can you see?" this was his reaction *🙇*." It's late, I think we should go. "" Yes, we should go. '"Mo yeon smiles at him.

At Shi jin 's place
He hugged her and said that" I am desperately waiting for 14th March, so that I can pamper you just like you did today. Honey" ""How can I reply to this? You're just perfect" She hugged him back and said it. "I love you." "Me too but wait, it wasn't a question. Was it?" "No, not this time." They kissed slowly and he took her in his arms and carried her to his bedroom. They celebrated that night perfectly. Then in the morning, he woke up a little early and made her favorite iced Americano. He took it to his room and gave one of the cups to him. On it was printed two hearts somehow like 💘 with the words LOVE passing through them instead of the arrow. He kissed her on the cheek. "Good morning, honey." "Good Morning to you too honey." "What do you want for the breakfast?" "Japchae and rice cake."  "Get ready, I'll bring it." She went to take a hot bath. She came out in her bathrobe. " Shi jin, what should I wear? I forgot to bring any of my clothes." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Don't worry, I knew it, I got these from you home. '"  He handed her the Turquoise tee and blue denims. "By the way you look amazing. "

They had breakfast together and he dropped her at the hospital." Bye. " " Bye. Wait. " She kissed him on cheek and left for the hospital. She entered the hospital with a  sweet smile on her face
but her morning was spoiled by the face of the owner of the hospital. 'MR. HAN'! She ignored him and straight away walked towards Dr. Song " Dr. Song, is this what you needed?" She spoke while handing him a bunch of files. "Hey, what's that, Major proposed you? I'm so happy for you and I want to talk to him."
She simply blushed. THE THOUGHT IN HIS MIND. Major is so talented.

After some time - The lunch break
"So Dr. Song, why did you want to meet me." Said Shi jin. "Please teach me too." "What?" "The art of kissing." He almost choked his throat. "What! I am sorry but I can't. But wait, why?" "I'm dating Jae." "That's great! I really want to see you and her together." "Even I want a nephew or a niece  soon." "Okay I should leave now." "Shi jin, I'm getting promoted soon!" He saw Mo yeon coming towards him. "Oh really, I'm so happy for you." "By the way, why are you here, oh! Dr. Song? What did he say. '" "Nothing." "Tell me🙎."  "He asked me how to - - - kiss .'' He whispered into her ear. 😯😓." You must teach him. "