Chapter 3

Elena's POV

Ariel just picked me up from my house and we are on our way to the party. I'm kind of nervous because this is more Ariel's scene, not mine. I'm not a big partier, I don't see the point in drinking and doing weed. I will admit though, it is fun watching other people do it and act stupid. I like to have fun though and that's why I gave in and agreed to come tonight. "Aight we're here!!!" Ariel said with a huge grin plastered on her face. I laughed and rolled my eyes as I got out of the car. As soon as my eyes landed on what she was wearing my jaw hit the ground. She had on a sparkly black mini skirt and a white tank top that showed a little too much cleavage. She looked stunning to say the least and I felt a little too underdressed standing next to her. I wore jean shorts and a cute blue tank top that had a white feather on it with my converse. As you can tell I don't dress up, I don't do well with skirts and dresses...no, just no. Anyways we walked towards the backyard and as we neared the edge of the woods I could already hear the music blasting. Ariel made a little girly shriek and said "let's go, let's go!!" and started dragging me into the woods. After about 3 minutes we entered the clearing full of people with red cups in hand, some swaying their bodies to the music, some talking with others and some making out with people I'm sure they just met. "What's with the disgusted face?" asked Ariel. "Nothing" I said while averting my gaze from the couple playing tonsil hockey on the tailgate of their truck. "Okay..we'll I'm going to get a drink, you want one?" I shook my head no and she headed off towards the keg, her hair swaying in the moonlight as she walked. Just as I was about to go and find somewhere to sit a finger poked my side and I turned around to see Jake looking at me with a grin on his face. "Hey hey what's up Elena?" "Not much, I just got here..you? "Same, just pretty bored, you look like you are too" he laughed and nodded towards the bench I was heading towards before he stopped me. I nodded my head in approval and we sat down. I was kinda confused as to why he was talking to me...we had only a few classes together which he never spoke to me in and he was hot. That just doesn't happen to me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath and shrugged it off as the answer to my question. We talked about everything and anything really for about an hour and I was shocked at how fast the time went. I was in the middle of answering him because he asked me what my favorite movie was when he kissed me. Full on lip action and I was not okay with that! I barely knew the guy, and an hour does not count as knowing a person! I tried to shove him away but that only made him sling his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. I pounded on his chest with all the strength I had and it didn't even faze him. By now his grip was agonizingly tight and his tongue was trying to force it's way into my mouth, which I was not going to let happen, absolutely fucking positively not. Being focused on trying to get away, I didn't hear the footsteps come up behind us and instantly Jake was off of me and thrown in the opposite direction, landing with a big "oomph". I heard a large growl come from behind me that sent shivers racing up my spine. Startled and a little scared but relieved nonetheless I looked up to see my savior. The moment our eyes met he whispered something under his breath that was too quiet to hear but it sounded a whole heck of a lot like mate. Huh?

Hey guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated in forever!! I've just been so busy and I really wanted this chapter to be absolutely perfect because it's the kickoff to the entire book and plot of the story!!! I already have 16 reads and I'm totally stunned, that may not seem like a lot to most, but when you've never done this before and have only written 2 chapters it's awesome!!! It's 16 more than I thought that I would get so I really appreciate it! Hopefully I will be able to update again this week because I'm so excited now that I probably have the hardest chapter done and I know where I'm going to go with this story. Not totally, but I have the main gist and to be totally honest I figured it out in the shower the other day 😂😂😂 I really want this story to be different and not the boring old same thing like most of the werewolf books out there. But I hope you guys liked this chapter, I had so much fun writing it, please comment I'd love to hear what you think!!!