Entry 1: The Great Remedy

I need it now, it's a necessity... I need it now so bad. I do not wish to die yet.

Few hours ago... I opened up facebook, trying to search for my one and only remedy for cancer. In the process of finding my medicine, I started a mass friend request production on the girls I find stunningly sexy and beautiful. I tried to privately message a few of them, albeit being accompanied by a lack of proficiency in english grammars and stuff but I've figured they'll adapt? Perhaps? Now my strategy here is that I intend to make them my friend first and possibly also a deep, personal and intimate relationship would be nicer too despite the fact that this is transpiring between two glass screens and maybe away from a foreign country. Now my purpose of them becoming my friend is that, in the long term, it would be much more easier for me to convince to send me some exquisite nude pics.

Now here comes the crucial part, as I am proceeding to message one of them, I cant help but feel my heart hammer through my chest and throughout my veins. Finally after a long strenuous devisation of a plan, Im proud to come up with an unexecptionally good english grammar to start the whole chat

"hello butiful girl deer" BAM!
I really think I've nailed that one. Curing my cancer was easier than I've anticipated. It was a short yet sweet greeting to a beautiful girl could deserve and nobody else would tell to her.

To be continued...