Today

last night I couldn't wait until i got home so i could eat a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with pickles on the side and cry my eyes out for what I was doing to Gina , Micheal didn't deserve her as a wife and the truth is i didn't deserve her as a friend. I never expected to get close to her but how could I not all Gina ever been to me since day one is kind, loving , and helpful to a woman who is pregnant from not only a man she's married to and in love with but also the father of her kids .  But today I have to grow some balls an meet up with Micheal he will not be getting away so easily this time  , once I got over the depression of my regret an mistakes from last night I text Micheal an told him to meet me at my house this afternoon or else , time to shake some shit up in his world ! 

3:45 pm  a knock on the door  i'm supposing it's micheal my hands are sweaty my heart is beating fast an i feel like I can't breathe why am I having a anxiety attack  right now come on Dai'sha pull yourself together not only do you need this but think about your baby I took a deep breathe in and grabbed my composure 

"HI Micheal i'm surprised to see you actually came come on in "

"Did I really have a choice Dai'sha"

"Actually you did an I see you made the right decision  , I texted you to come over here because things are about to change from now on you are going to start buying things for the baby and giving me five hundred dollars every week if you choose to not do so I will tell Gina everything starting from beginning until ending "

"YOU FUCKING BITCH DO YOU KNOW YOUR DEALING WITH "

Before I could say another word Micheal hands were wrapped around my throat the look in his eyes were filled with rage and full blown  hate I tried to fight him off but that only made him squeeze tighter i looked on the right side of me an on the table was my fathers pocket knife I reached for it an slashed Michael's hand with it an he let loose of my throat quickly, all I could do was gasp for air ,once i got my breath back i ranned to my parents room grabbed my father's gun from his dresser an went back in the living room an pointed it at Michael's head the rage he once had turned into fear.

"Dai'sha i'm sorry I just snapped"                                                                                                                          

"SHUT THE FUCK UP , the only good thing that came out of our relationship was this baby who I plan on giving the world to when he's born, all you did was lie to me since day one ,your wife gave you two beautiful kids and was viciously assaulted an you put her down like a dog just to get a piece of ass"

"Dai'sha it wasn't like that you were more then just a piece"

I didn't even let him finish I ran over to him an hit him in the face with the gun

 "Don't fucking interrupt me bitch i'm sick of your lies you better be glad all you have is a bloody nose but let me tell you something if you ever  again put your hands on me  I will destroy everything you stand for an blow your dick off now i advise you to get the fuck out my face and have my money by the next couple of days ."

"Dai'sha let me" 

"Move bitch get the out  for I blow it off now "

I watched Micheal as he left an got the feeling that after today things between me an him would be okay now that he understood exactly where I was coming from !