Chapter Eleven: He's a Pain In the Ass

♢♡Ohm♡♢

My eyes widen but of course I'm obligated to kiss back, Luke pulling away and slapping me. "That is a roller coaster of emotions" I snicker, glaring at Luke out of the corner of my eye. He lip lifts a little with a silent snarl before he grabs my belt and begins to force it undone. "Woah woah woah, didn't your mommy tell you hands off?" I laugh nervously, lifting my knees.

Luke then grabs my knees and slams them against the blanket, yanking my jeans down my legs and using them to tie my ankles together. "Jesus man I'm human y'know!" I shout, squirming away from Luke's hands as he grabs my boxers. Luke ignores me, though, and yanks down my boxers, making me yelp and blush like mad.

Luke messes with his own pants out of my line of view and I squirm and try to cover myself, growling and huffing when Luke looks up at me and smirks. He lifts my hips and grabs my legs before I start flailing, trying to kick him in the face. "Get off of me, pervert!" I growl, baring my teeth. Luke laughs and slings my legs over one of his shoulders, holding them down with his spare hand as he puts my hips on his knees. "Who's in control now?"

I growl and bare my teeth again, still struggling. Luke smirks and starts pushing into me, who does this bitch think he is?! My eyes roll into the back of my head and my back arches, I drop my jaw too but no sound comes out. Luke pushes all the way in and settles his hips for a second until I whimper, gliding in and out of me after that.

I bite down on my bottom lip hard, refusing to look at him and his damn smirk. This hurts like hell but oh god I'm liking it too, fuck, oh fuck. I whimper again and Luke laughs a little, picking up the pace and bending me I'm half. I finally let myself groan, closing my eyes and biting down on my lip again.

"Aw c'mon Ryan.. give into it. Like I said, you are a bitch" Luke smirks, wrapping his hand around my neck and fucking me so hard I literally can't moan. My eyes roll into the back of my head and I can feel myself shaking, not good, not good. Oh fuck, so good. My mouth falls open but all that comes out are choking sounds as my entire body quivers and Luke growls above me. He slows down for a second but picks right back up ten seconds later, leaning down and biting my neck.

I feel blood oozing from the wound and groan, gasping sharply and hurting my throat when Luke grabs my poor dick and starts to jerk me off. I whimper again and feel tears sliding down my face, Luke's other hand going into my hair. He slides out of me but shoves his dick right back in, getting a yelp outta me.

He hits my prostate and I feel about ready to burst, full on crying now but still not making any noise. Luke grunts and then growls, using his grip on my hair to pull my face into his before he's kissing me again. His tongue invades me mouth and I cringe, but I can't exactly get away.

It's all to much and I'm cumming, whimpering and blushing dark red as Luke continues to use me. It feels like forever until he bursts and fills me up, which is an awkward feeling. I pant, whimpering when Luke pulls out of me. He moves back, panting lighter then me, before smirking and pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Don't you..dare" I pant, shaking my head weakly. Luke doesn't listen though, so I hear the click of a picture being taken. "Delirious is gonna love this one" I growl but I don't have the strength to pull against my bonds anymore. "I'll bring you some food and water soon" Luke smirks, patting my cheek, correcting his appearance, and walking out the door.

Fuck.