s-shit gee...

tranger: Frank leant back into Gerard as soon as his shirt was off, and ran his hands down Gerard’s chest. His skin was hot compared to Frank’s, which was still cold from the rain outside. He liked how warm Gerard felt against him, since it was warming him up too.
You: Gerard tugged unsatisfactorily at Franks shirt, not happy with the fact that it was still there.“This. Off. Now.” He managed to say into Franks mouth, without breaking the kiss, a feat in itself. Franks skin was so cold he just wanted to cuddle him until he was warm. Or find another way to warm up.
Stranger: Frank broke away for a few moments to pull it over his head. He threw it to the side, and then crashed their lips back together. He hadn’t seen Gerard in a year, and he hadn’t kissed him in longer. He was allowed to be like that, right?
You: Gerard was desperate to have all of Frank, he never wanted this to end, the heat, the kissing, the passion. “I missed you so fucking much.” He mumbled into the kiss, not caring if it got sloppy. He didn’t care about much anymore except for right here, right now, with Frank.
Stranger: “Me too,” Frank muttered, not hesitating to just enjoy the feeling of them both like that. He needed more. He brought his hands down to Gerard’s jeans. “This okay?” He asked. He wasn’t sure how far Gerard wanted to go. Last time they even got close to this far was years ago, after all.
Gerard moaned at Franks touch. “Yes, yes, oh fuck yes.” He breathed in reply. Gerard moved his hips against Franks hand, grinding against Frank. Gerard could feel himself get hard.
You: Gerard moaned as Frank started pressing kisses up and down his neck. Gerard pushed his jeans down to his ankles and worked on getting Frank jeans off too, only to get stuck at his shoes, which Frank toed off and pulled of his jeans with them. They landed god knows where in the living room.
Stranger: Frank kissed down Gerard’s neck, down over his chest. “Fuck, Gee, you got hotter,” He whispered.
You: Gerard started palming Frank through his boxers, letting out little moans and sighs as Frank sucked on his chest, going lower and lower.
Stranger: Frank stopped just above Gerards boxers, before moving down to kiss Gerard’s inner thigh. He stayed there a while, nibbling at the skin.
You: Gerards hand trailed up Franks chest as he sank lower. Gerard couldn’t keep still, he was squirming and groaning. Gerard thrust his hips up a little into Franks face, too impatient for Franks teasing.
Stranger: Frank smirked. “You want my mouth on your dick?” He asked, sounding almost innocent, even though he was just back to his game again. He hooked his fingers in the top of Gerard’s boxers.
You: “Mhmm, yeah” Gerard sighed, not caring at all whether or not his pride was intact after this. Frank could win this game as long as he blew Gerard. Gerard watched Frank take of his bowers at an agonizingly slow pace.
Stranger: Frank grinned, pressing his tongue lightly to the tip of Gerard’s dick. He looked up at Gerard, still with a smirk on his face.
You: Gerard moaned loudly as soon as Franks tongue came into contact with his dick. “Oh my god your mouth is fucking amazing.” he moaned to Frank.
Stranger: Frank dragged his tongue slowly down Gerard’s shaft, not taking his eyes off Gerard’s.
Gerard squirmed. “More..please. he gasped. He couldn’t take Franks teasing any longer. He wrapped his fingers in Franks hair and pushed him down a little.
Stranger: Frank giggled, complying with Gerard’s request. He pressed his hands into Gerard’s hips, to stop him moving.
You: Gerard could feel the vibrations from Franks giggling around his dick and it nearly sent him over the edge. He sighed when Frank finally took him all in his mouth.
Stranger: Frank relaxed his throat muscles, so that he wouldn’t gag. What a way to ruin the mood that would be, right? He kept staring up at Gerard, and winked at him.
You: Frank looked so fucking hot to Gerard right then, he didn’t want this to ever end. He tangled his fingers in Franks, albeit short, black hair and moaned loudly.
Stranger: Frank hollowed his cheeks, and swallowed, not taking his eyes off Gerard’s face. He wished he could smirk, but his mouth was a bit, uh, full for that.
You: Gerard did his best not to push Franks head even further down, not wanting to choke him, but god it was hard. He could feel the knot in his stomach getting tighter and pleasure running through his body. When Frank swallowed he did his best not to thrust full into Franks face, he just pulled tighter on his hair.
Stranger: Frank leant down as far as he could, stroking what his mouth couldn’t cover. He swallowed again, harder. Fuck, it was hard not to laugh. He hadn’t seen Gerard this undone in years.
You: Frank swallowing pushed Gerard over the edge. The knot in Gerards stomach came undone as he thrust into Franks mouth, completely forgetting the whole 'trying not to choke him thing’. Pure ecstasy coursed through his body as he came. "Fr-frank oh my god.” He moaned. “Fuck.”
Stranger: Frank swallowed what he could, even though when he pulled away, a fair amount still managed to drip down onto his chin. He didn’t bother wiping his mouth, stroking up Gerard’s chest so that he could feel his breathing.
You: Gerard fell back onto the sofa, letting the aftermath of his orgasm wash over him; He pulled Frank up and wrapped his arms around him. “I love you, and i know its fucking cliche as fuck to say that after you just blew me, but i fucking love you.” He murmured into Franks ear, kissing his way from Franks earlobe down past his cheek to his mouth.
Stranger: “I love you too,” Frank muttered, “Do you /really/ want to kiss me when I have your come all down my chin?”. He smiled. God, he’d only just realised how good it felt to have Gerard tell him that he loved him.
You: “I don’t really mind, considering you just had my dick in your mouth, this is the least i can do to repay you.” He whispered against Franks lips. “Speaking of repaying you…” Gerard moved his hand down to where he could feel Franks dick hard against Gerards leg. “Need a little help?” He said seductively.
Stranger: Frank shivered, “Fuck, Gee,” He breathed, nodding, “I-I need it,”. He leant his head on Gerard’s shoulder, trying to keep himself from bucking his hips against Gerard’s hand. He had too big of an ego for that.
You: Gerard grinned and began palming Frank through his jeans. “You have way too many clothes on for this to work.” He said, already tugging at Franks jeans.
Stranger: Frank helped Gerard pull his jeans down, pressing their lips together, roughly.
You: Gerard rubbed his hand against Franks dick through the thin fabric of his boxers, whilst still kissing him. His fingers began to creep under the the waistband of Franks underwear and he began to lightly stroke his dick.
Stranger: Frank moaned into Gerard’s mouth, moving his hips. “G-gee,” He whispered, although his breath caught in his throat.
You: Gerard chuckled, much manlier than Franks giggling, and pulled down the boxers as slow as he could manage, before pressing his hand against Franks dick and kept stroking, working up a rhythm.
Stranger: Frank swallowed another moan, silencing it by letting his tongue out to run over Gerard’s lips.
You: Gerard opened his mouth, letting Franks tongue in gladly. He kept stroking Franks dick, running his finger along the slit and pumping faster and faster.
Stranger: Frank moved his hands up to tangle in Gerards hair. He moved his tongue into Gerard’s mouth, just to silence himself.
You: By now they were two sweaty men grinding on each other on the sofa. Gerard hoped to fuck Bandit would stay asleep a little longer. Gerard started moving his hand up and down rapidly, he could feel Frank getting closer with each movement.
Stranger: Frank pulled back slightly. “S-shit, Gee,” He groaned, bucking his hips, quickly. He moaned quietly, remembering that Gerard had a kid asleep upstairs.
You: “Shh, baby, come for me.” Gerard whispered into Franks ear. He changed pace, stroking quickly then slower then quick again.
Stranger: Frank thrust against Gerard’s hand a final time, before emptying himself out onto Gerard. His breathing was heavy, and his eyes rolled back into his skull.
You: Gerard kept stroking Frank as he was coming down, whispering god knows what in his ear. He kissed him hard and then stopped, pulled back and just stared into his eyes. Franks looked back and neither of them said anything. Gerard pressed a light kiss to his lips.
Stranger: Frank finally came to his senses, and leant over to press a kiss to Gerard’s forehead. His breathing slowed down, and he pressed their foreheads together.