kinda threesome? I dunno

(( Think chubby 2002 Gerard, revenge Frank with tits, and Lindsey being her usual badass, sexy self.))

   Gerard has to pee so fucking bad and of course the bathroom on this side of the school is out of order, and of course he has to go right when the bell rings, and of course he’s going to be late to the class he has the strictest teacher in.

Life is just so great to him.

He runs a hand through his hair and winces when it gets caught in the hardened gel he used to try and make it look slightly presentable this morning. Gerard shifts on his feet, looking around nervously to see if there’s anyone else in the halls. He looks up at the clock on the wall and then looks down at the door next to the men’s bathroom.

The girl’s.

He could probably just hold it and go to class instead of risking getting beaten by some cheerleader with their purse if he were to walk in when someone else was in there. But, fuck, he really has to pee.

Fuck it, he thinks to himself. Class just started, there’s most likely no one in there.

Okay, so, he was wrong.

Well, he wasn’t completely wrong.

He had just finished and was in the middle of zipping up his pants when he heard the bathroom door swing open followed by the sound of two girls giggling and it was like his fucking life flashed before his eyes.

He could’ve just walked out and apologized profusely and try to quickly explain that he wasn’t ‘creepin on the ladies or anything but it was because of who the two girls were that he couldn’t walk out of the stall.

It was Frank and Lindsey.

Frank had just come to the school this year and seemed very shy and reserved at first. Mikey had always compared her to a timid, baby deer which was definitely right on the money. She was constantly being harassed by her group of friends about why she didn’t have a boyfriend yet, and Gerard had honestly always been confused about that too.

Frank was short and curvy with a badass faux-hawk, huge hazel eyes, an adorable laugh, and a smile so bright you could see it from a mile away. It honestly made no sense why someone as beautiful as her was single.

And, well…

It was because she had been crushing on the punk rock chick Lindsey that everyone at this school is terrified of.

Lindsey’s the one always getting called to the principal’s office for fucking up her school uniform and wearing fishnet tights with it or ripping her skirts. She’s also the one who probably has bigger balls than any guy in this entire school.

Gerard vaguely remembers hearing that she practically broke a guy’s nose when he was reading her shirt and she thought he was taking a look at her tits. He doesn’t know if it’s just a rumor or not, but either way, Gerard is scared of her too.

After weeks of pining, Lindsey was finally able to take the hint and asked Frank out. Frank’s reaction was probably the cutest thing Gerard had ever seen. She was all rosy cheeks and shy giggles, while Lindsey was all cheeky comments and smug smiles. The two of them are now the power couple of Belleville High, the hottest lesbian couple in town, the stars of Gerard’s every night wet dreams.

Gerard backs up a bit so his feet won’t show too much from under the stall door and looks through the crack by the lock to see what’s happening.

Frank giggles as Lindsey presses her against the door with her body weight when she leans over to lock the bathroom door.

“Sh, you’ve gotta be quiet,” Lindsey smirks and presses a kiss to Frank’s neck.