chapter 8

ZAYN'S POV

Why did i agree to this?
I am currently wearing a tutu and fairy wings. The worst part is that i am in my boxers. May i repeat myself. I AM IN MY BOXERS WITH CARA IN THE ROOM. Kill me now.

( ignore that its Liam

( ignore that its Liam.)
Its no fair. They are wearing matching pjs while i look stupid. "Zayn you look so cool." Cara says making Zoey laugh. "No I dont can I take it off now?" "Can i take a picture?" I shake my head quickly. "Please you can take it off right after." She look at me with big puppy eyes and pouts. "Ugh fine." (Picture above is the one she takes)I hate you guys. I run to my room and take off the tutu and wings putting on some green onesie i have.

 I run to my room and take off the tutu and wings putting on some green onesie i have

"Aww big bad Zayn is wearing a onsie." I glare at her and she rolls her eyes. "Lets go to sleep." I say out of the blue. "No i am not tired." "I am." Zoey says and go to lay in her room. "But i am not tired." Cara whines. "Ugh fine what do you want to do? Let me go and tuck Zoey in." She nods and tap away on her phone. I go to my sisters room and tuck her as she fell asleep right on the bed.

"So what do you want yo do?" I ask sitting next to her on the small couch. "Watch a movie?" "Sure but i only have Disney movies. That okay?" "Yeah i love disney movies." I put in Big Hero 6 and return to my seat on the couch. "I love this movie." Cara mumbles.

Mid movie Cara begins to fall asleep but i ignore her and continue to watch the movie. I actually really like this movie. By the end of the movie I am also fallimg asleep. Slowly i fall asleep happily.

I wake up and i am hugging something. Probably just Zoey. So i hug her tighter. "Ew Zayn and Cara distting in a tree K I S S I N G!" Wait what.

I look down to see that i am hugging Cara and sbe was playing with my hair

I look down to see that i am hugging Cara and sbe was playing with my hair. "Shit I'm sorry." "Its fine. I was comfortable." She shrugs it off. "I am going to go make breakfast." "Okay"Cara says skipping to the kitchen. Why am i so embarrassing? "What should i make though. Pancakes are too much work and eggs are smelly. Maybe some frozen waffles. Yeah frozen waffles it is. I push myself into the kitchen grabbing the box of waffles. "How many?" I ask her and she cocks her head  the side. "Um 2." I put them in the toaster.

"You have to go home now." "Why though?" "You cant just live here." "Fine if i must." She pulls out her phone and calls her brother. "C'mon dont pout. I could never resist the pout." She smiles and blushes but then her face goes cold. "Whatever." What did i even say that could have made her mad. Twenty minutes later we bear a car honk and she gets up and leaves slamming the door. Great just great.

CARA'S POV
Dont fall for him. You cant fall for Zayn Malik. God why is this so hard? He is just another TYPICAL heartbreaker.

I am back

God you're ANNOYING.
Shut up

*sticks out tongue
*points middle finger

Loosah

Fooking loosah
Lol
Did you just say lol

Yeah and you problem is??

And you call me annoying

Bitch

Woof

Ughhh

ANYWAY VOTE COMMENT TRASH TALK AND LIVE LIFE

YOURS TRULY
RITA

❤❤ALL THE LOVE ❤❤

✌✌PEACE OUT COOKIE SCOUT ✌✌