chapter 15

Zayn's POV
"Cara let's go somewhere other than the beach." She is currently staring at horizon. "Okay where do you want to go?" "The town." She nods and gets up from the sand. Grabbing my hand and walks toward our rental car.

Walking in the market is amazing. You can smell spices and sweets. You see little kids running around with wands and crown and it makes me miss my sister. Cara is talking to some lady about some necklace. A little girl looks at me and waves. I smile at her and she runs away scared. I hear screams and a gunshot. I turn and see Cara gone. A man I with a gun is just shooting. I run looking for Cara. A little girl I about to get trampled so I pick her up and continue running. I carry her into a building. A man screams out "GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS  SIN!!" From two stores away.  I stare at him before he opens his jacket and shows off the bombs on his chest. I grab the little girl and run toward the  back of the store. She is crying and we hear the deafening boom of the bombs. My ears ring and the little girl is crying harder. After a while the ringing stops. "Hey calm down princess. Who were you here with?" "My mu-mu-mummy." "Stay here okay. I am gonna go check to see if we can go look for your mummy and papa." I hear gunshots still but I still go out wanting to see Cara. I look out the shop window to see burned bodies littered on the floor. Little kids and adults all the same no trace of humanity coyld be found here. The gunshots die down soon and police sirens can be heard. "Come on lets go find yoyr parents." She follows me and when we step outsideshe begins to run to a body. "Mummy wake up." No she cant be dead. "Mummy please open your eyes. Show me your alive." She begins to cry. "Mum please dont be dead. Dont go with grammy and sissy. Mummy please wake up." "Where was your daddy?" She looks at me. "Dont got one." "Any family?" She shakes her head. I feel tears try to show but i blink them away. "Come on lets go talk to the police."