Christmas is Here *Short Chapter*

Madara climb up to the roof of the house of Akatsuki with Obito next to him. He was holding a big bag with gifts inside on it for the all member of Akatsuki. He walk to the roof and stumble so Obito laugh at him. Madara glare at him so Obito shut up, Madara remember why he was wearing a santa clause costume and he doing this idea.

*flashback*

It was December, 24 in the morning when Madara, and Obito visit Sakura in the Akatsuki base. They walk through Sakura's room and knock. Sakura open the door and she smile to her uncle, and grandpa. They walk inside, and talk something important for this christmas day.

"Sakura-chan, what is your wish for this christmas?" Madara ask to Sakura.

"I wish Santa, will give us all gifts!" Sakura said.

Madara and Obito sweatdrop with the same taught.
'Did she know Santa is not true?'

*endofflashback*

That is the reason why Madara doing this. He start to walk again and stop.
"Why are we on the roof?" Madara ask to Obito.

"Because.. That was Santa doing?" Obito answer.

"We have our own Idea! You're sick! Let's climb down and enter in the door." Madara said.

"The door is lock, Madara-sama." Obito said to him.

"Then let's enter in the window!"

"That's a good Idea!"

"I know.."

Then two of them climb down from the roof and open the window, they enter inside and go to the christmas tree.

"Wew!" Obito said, Madara open the bag he was holding and put the gifts on the christmas tree.

"Done! Let's go!" Madara said and start to walk but Obito stop him.

"What are you doing?! You're sick!" Madara said to Obito.

"I know, I know I'm sick. But you forgot the Santa code!" Obito said.

Madara's eyes widen. "No, I won't---"

"Say it!!"

"You're sick!"

"I know I'm sick!!"

"Fine! But you're really sick!"

"What the fuck! Stop saying the sick thingy please!!"

"Whatever.. Ehemm.. Ohohohohohohoho! Marry Christmas everyone!!" Madara yell so Obito smack the back of his head.

"You're---!"
He was interrupt by Obito.

"---sick, I know.."
Then they hear footsteps.

"Yehheeey! Santa!!" Hidan yell from the second floor.

"His..." Madara said and Obito contenue. "Sick." Then they run away.

They all wake up from the sound of oldman who saying mary christmas for us, and the yell of Hidan about Santa. We go down stears and see Hidan crying on the floor.

"Ohohohoh, Santa is gone! Noooo!" Hidan said and cry louder.

We sweatdrop because of his childish attitude.

Someone knock on the door and Pein open it, Madara, and Obito appear on it with a smiles on there faces. "Mary Christmas everyone!" They two say. They're holding a foods for christmas and it on the table with foods.

Konan look at the wall clock above the door.
"You two know it's only 11:58 PM right?" Konan ask them then her eyes widen.
"No, no! Everyone get ready for the count down!" She yell and everyone look at the wall clock and wait..
Then..

"10..."
-Madara

"9..."
-Kakuzu

"8..."
-Obito

"7..."
-Hidan

"6..."
-Oruchimaru

"5..."
-Sasori

"4/4..."
-Zetsu

"3..."
-Kisame

"2..."
-Konan

"1..."
-Pein (In the other place Nagato say 1 too)

"Mary christmas everyone!!"
-Sakura yell and smile.

"Mary christmas!!!"
They all say and, greet each other a mary christmas.

"You know what guys, this christmas sounds like a new year... " Kisame said.

"Yeah, whatever." Kakuzu replied.

They eat happily, and open their gifts. Sakura recieve so many gifts and she give each of the Akatsuki member a gifts too.

"What the!!!! Nooooo!" Hidan yell when he open his other one gift from Santa, because it was a charcoal.

Sakura look at Obito, and Madara who was laughing hard. "Grandpa, why do you have a huge white beard?" Sakura ask to Madara.

Madara stop laughing and put off the fake white beard from his face and throw it outside the window and he nerviously laugh at Sakura. "It was nothing.. Ehe..hehe."

"The fireworks is starting!" Sasori yell to them and they go to the outside and watch the wonderful fireworks in the sky.

><><><><

Hello!!! :D I know Halloween and Christmas is far but I'm just too excited! You can't blame me. (=^=)
I hope you also like this story.
That's all.. (^^*)