Feature piece

Slut, whore and flirt, these are just some of the words that people used to describe Miley Cyrus. Lots of people are bashing her, despite all of these why do these milers keep on supporting her?

Miley Cyrus a big name in the Hollywood Industry.

She's a woman with an adorable personality, a woman of moral, talent and fame. Teens, kids and adults idolized her, many people set her as an inspiration like "I wanna be like Miley", "I wanna be like Hannah Montana."

But she shocked the world recently as she turns into a daring woman.

From her skirts, pants, blouse and shorts, she's now into avante garde clothes with much skin exposed.

She twerks, she drugs and kiss many different gals and guys .

However, smilers are still supporting her, these action of her smilers shocked the netizens.

"Why are you still supporting her, she's a woman without integrity and discipline.

At times people are asking this certain question and hearing this a Smiler is hurt a lot.

Seriously, Smilers can stop supporting her now 'coz they are usually hurt by these people but why is that they're still titled Smilers?

"Whatever these people say I'm a Smiler, I believe in Miley."

When I asked a smiler on why she's still one that's what she replied.

Smilers are still there not because they love Miley's engagement to drugs, sex and twerking, it's because they believe in her .

They believe in her virtues, in her heart, in her talent and in her decisions.

There's always a story behind Miley's actions.

She twerks a lot coz actually is an exercise.

She was naked in wrecking ball music video because it's her way of showing that she's hurt a lot.

She's licking that sledge hammer because it explains that she loves pain.

She cut her hair not just to show people a new hairstyle but because she donated her hair.

She became daring because "people don't really change, they just become the real the."

This explains that Miley didn't changed, she just exposed the real her.

Due to that smilers keep on loving her, because she's a woman who's not afraid to spill the beans. She knows how to take care of her smilers.

"My smilers are actually the best fans in the world", that's Miley's statement to the world. Due to her tender love to her Smilers, they keep on loving her as if she's a member of a smiler's family.

It's not about doing what she does, it's about accepting who she is and what she does. A smiler's heart is a heart full of acceptance for the real Miley ray Cyrus or shall I say Destiny Hope Cyrus.

I made this feature piece for Miley for my 16th birthday. ^.^

Just to share with you guys. Miley loves us and i love all my fellow smilers. Let's keep on supporting Miles.   ‪#‎ProudSmiler‬ ‪#‎Acceptance‬ ‪#‎MileyistheQueen

~~ This great feature piece was originally posted by April Jean Valcobero in our FB Group Filipino Smilers :)))) ~~