Chapter 5

Nadeshiko's POV

"No, Echizen Ryoma, her skills are in need." The guy said with a long dark brown, shoulder length hair said at the back of Ryoma-kun.
"who are you?" Ryoma-san asked

"Kurubio Yukio, I am one of the coach supervisor." he answered

"You invited her because she's good in tennis?" Shiraishi asked the guy.
"No, she suck at tennis." Ryoma said flatly
they all looked at me with confusion. I looked around and saw all of the guys are in the dinning hall.
"wait, wait, wait ,wait. You mean she's not a tennis player? how come?" Shiraishi-san now confused.
"tennis hates her or should I correctly say, sports depise her." Ryoma as if he's explaining it to a 3 year-old kid.
"Then why is she here if she's not good in tennis?" Asked Fuji-san
"Let me answer you Fuji. We invited her in because she's very skilled in identifying potential injury and injury itself if you are using your special moves, even if she doesn't play tennis. Her superb skill of treatment of injury is known even in the international level, even though she's not a fully pledge doctor, some of the health care system recognizes her because of her new discovered treatment that helps tennis player and other sports people as well. Her treatment is also practiced by some doctors because it is less aggressive and usually doesn't need surgery. The recovery is high." The guy said. Then all of them looked at me with confusion and amazement at the same time.
"I just can't believe that your not good in tennis Nadeshiko-san, I mean not to offend you or anything, but your brother is one of the best players in tennis, not to mention your father who is well-known pro tennis player." Fuji-san who said it with astonishmet
"it is fine, it tried to play tennis, but I guess I am not a sports person at all. I like to take care of people."

"neh neesan, will you take care of me?" a boy with a wild red haired and with an animal print shirt said to me while pointing at his face, his face is estastic and his eyes full of hope. I looked at him for a moment because of his sudden entrance, I smiled and nodded to him which made him more happy (picture Kintaro with his animated big eyes).
"REALLY? YAY! YAY! YAY!" his rowdy voice echoed the hall while he hugged me. "What's your name by the way?" I asked the boy
"Toyama Kintaro, same age as Koshimae." he said enthusiastically
"Koshimae?" i tilted my head
"That's what he's been calling me Neesan" Ryoma said poionsously, I looked at him and to my surprise all of them are glaring at Kintaro and the aura of the dinning hall seemed murderous, Toyama-san on the other hand seemed oblivious to his surroundings and he's more focused to me.
I looked at Toyama-san and ruffled his hair, "You're so cute Toyama-san" and smiled at him.
"Neesan, don't call me Toyama-san, Kin-chan will be fine, you'll gonna be my wife." Kintaro smiled happily.
"Kin-chan, I think.." Shiraishi-san's voice said poisonously, we looked to him he's standing up while he's slowly taking off his bandage on his left hand. I don't know why but I reached for his left hand, "Are you okay Shiraishi-san? is your arm hurt?" I felt worried by his hand but Kin-chan's hand stopped me before I could touch Shiraishi's arm.
"No, neesan there is poison in Shiraishi's arm! No, No, NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" he ran off. I looked at Shiraishi-san for an explaination, he just smiled at me, "No, he's fine Nadeshiko-san. That is his way of scaring Kinataro." Fuji-san explained.
I looked at Shiraishi not convinced by Fuji-san's explanation, "No, my arm is perfectly fine Nadeshiko-san, it is my secret weapon in my tennis" Shiraishi-san winked at me, it was all that I needed.

"ALL PARTICIPANTS GATHER AROUND IN TENNIS COURT IMMEDIATELY" a voice echoed around the dinning hall.

"You should all go now, it will start." Kurubio Yukio-san said and went out of the dinning hall