Chapter 5 - Her

"Hey, How are you feelin'?"

I opened my eyes as I try to sit, but unfortunately, it was a wrong move.

"Awww."

I mumbled as I came back to my lying position.

"Told yah!"

It was Josh. That fucking Hedrin Josh with matching ticking of tongue.

"Tss."

Mineane walked to the door and after a few minutes, she came back with Aldrin and the nurse. Nurse?! Wait, what happened?!

"Oh, yah, you've been shot on the head and it was critical so you died. So, you're just a spirit."

Then he grinned. Mineane just look at glared at him.

"Kidding."

"Now, you're awake. You have slept by the use of a tranquilizer injected by the use of some equipment. It was shot from afar and I must say. Your adversary have carefully shot it to make sure you'd survive."

Nakangiting sabi niya. As if it was even a good news. Nakakunot lang ang noo Mineane na tila naguguluhan.

"You never check him up, right? How'd you know his condition?"

That answers it. Nurse Kaligren slightly chuckle.

"I can tell what is my patient's situation by just looking at his/her wound or the specific part of the body does it exists.

"Who ever it was, Nurse Kaligren. I'll make sure, that person will regret this."

Aldrin stated, still in his usual look. He is a man of possession and rules. He doesn't want anything get ruined and doomed just because of a childish game. Specially, hide and seek. Tss.

"So, I already injected you your meds. Just rest until you gain back your strength."

Ngumiti lamang siya bago lumabas. Nang makalabas na SI nurse Kaligren, namuo muli ang katahimikan.

"I never thought...---"

Hedrin Josh widen his eyes.

"Dude, Now! Haha, I knew it!"

Halos magtatatalon habang nakangiti ng malapad. Tinaasan lamang siya ng kilay ni Mineane na tila sinasabing 'Spill it up, jackass' Halos matawa nalang ako dahil sa expression niya sa mukha. Seryoso pero nakataas ang kilay. Creepy pose.

"It's her. Again!"

Sabi nito habang sumasayaw. Hinatak pa nito si Aldrin para sumayaw din.

"Yah, super."

Rinig kong bulong ni Mineane pero malakas na para marinig ko. Nasa may pader kasi siya nakasandal malapit sa hinihigaan ko ngayon. Haha, almost forgot.

3 hours later...

Mineane's POV

"Okay? So, who's the 'her'?"

I asked with curiosity on my voice. We are now walking through the dim light hallway. Kanina pa kami nagdidiscuss about sa history ng PPS pero hindi ko parin alam kung sino yung babaeng sinasabi ni Hedrin Josh kanina. Ang daldal pa naman nitong nitong lalaking to.
-__-

"Ahh, yah. Do I talk too much?"

Ask yourself dumbass, tss.

"Just tell her who is the her."

Mas matino pang kausap tong si Aldrin eh. Kahit tahimik, may pakinabang din naman ang sinasabi.

"So, okay. Si [Gestured Quotation] 'her', ay ang---"