Chapter 2

Tony quickly got up, chucked Loki some clothes to put on and walked to the door. He then whispered "Jarvis show security camera 13 from outside the front door" "right away sir" Jarvis said in return.

A small tv popped up and showed who was standing outside the door.

It was Thor, the god of lightning.

He was just standing there patiently waiting for the door to open. That's not like Thor to be patient? Tony thought to himself. It must be important.

Tony opened the door to see Thor walk straight through the door without a look in happiness.

"Have you seen my brother man of iron?" Thor insisted. "No, why is there something wrong?" Tony asked. "Oh he had run escaped from his cell and Father sent me to find him" Thor said in reply. "Nope well he's not here" tony said quickly. Then before tony realised Loki walked out in shock to see his brother one of the only people he cared for.

"Brother!" Thor said then glaring at tony. "Uh hi brother" Loki said in reply. "What has happened to you brother did this man of iron hurt you!?" Thor asked eagerly while glaring at tony clenching his fists. "No brother.....the person who did this was....." Loki said pausing, "was who?..." Thor asked "Odin" Loki said.

"Not father he lives us, raised us, cared fo...." Thor was cut off by Loki saying " your father.... And yes he did... He tortured me as punishment for the New York incident for months and I didn't even mean to destroy New York someone was controlling me!" Loki stood up tall and stared into Thor's eyes.

"He couldn't have..,. Not to my own brother!" Thor was starting to yell now.

He was getting so mad a lightning storm came over just the mansion.

"Uh big guy, might wanna calm down before you burn down the building" tony said. "Yes yes of course I apologize to you man of iron and to you brother" Thor says as he sits in the couch to calm down.

"How about we watch a movie yeah?" Tony suggested.

"Yes please!" Loki said excitedly.

"Okay I'll make the popcorn and you choose a movie" tony said as we walked out of the room.

When tony walked back in with a bowl of popcorn Thor had decided in a movie. "The road to el dorado" Thor yelled excitedly. "It's his favourite movie" Loki said with an annoyed expression on his face.

""""""""""""

Half way through the movie Thor fell asleep he was snoring very loudly. He could wake up the entire city it was that loud.

As the movie played on tony looked over at Loki and Loki looked at tony. Before they new it they we're beg leaning in and kissed each other of the lips. It lasted 4 minutes. Before they stopped from the rumble of Thor's snorting.

""""""""""""

Sorry this chapter was so short guys

Stay tuned for more of Loki and tony!